Saturday, October 15, 2011

She's a dreamer

Heyy.. ;) I was going through my usual blog visits.. and I realized, "wow!! I've missed pretty much.." ;(

And and... I also realized, damm I miss blogging! ..My blog posts are very sad, and very little nowadays. It can't be because I'm sad.. I blog when I'm sad. Busy?? ..But I blogged when I'm busy too.. ;( Lost the mood?? ..Yeap, I always blogged, when I have nothing to blog.. So possibly could be wrong?? ..sigh. Possible effects of cancer? .. or mental retardation? ..lol.. yeap, we stick to that. I'm ran out of ideas. ;/

So anyway, I emailed my lecturer my article for my feature writing assignment. And here's what he told me, "You are a dreamer, Juan. But I like it very much. Maybe a bit too much comment but I will let that go cos I see that your heart is in the article and that is important..."


Firstly, Yes, I admit, I am a dreamer! ..but but, how did he say that,.. how did he know? ..I can't be that transparent. You know, I always like to appear as the mysterious girl with a lot of dark secrets. Lol. Guess that would never happen, some do read me that easily. And "too much comment??" ;(( I'm afraid to ask him, what exactly he means. He's gonna think, "how exactly did this girl think she could be a writer?! ..simple English also can't be understood!" ..aikss..


And dreamer. I dream a lot. Don't ask me why. I just do. I'm not sure if its a good thing or not. Given a choice to dream or to talk.. I'll choose to dream. I don't really talk that much, you know. Erm. ok fine. I do, only with the right crowd. And Pam told me once, "Juan is in her own world again. Someday, you take me to your world ok, Juan?!" ..I laughed..


There's nothing much in my world. It's rather peaceful and serene. and oh.. beautiful. A place where I go to.. when I'm sad, happy and clueless. It's a place where there's hope.. where's there's everything I'll ever need. And that is.. at the foot of the cross. 


At the foot of the cross,
Where grace and suffering meet..
You have shown me Your love..
Through the judgement You received..
And You've won my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment