Monday, October 31, 2011

Some updates.

Hello, my name is Juan Margrita Gabriel Thomas. I am 21 years, 4 months and 16 days old. That's old enough to be considered as an adult but I don't feel like it. Cause right now, I just want to go back home, crawl up in my bed, cover the sheets over my head, have my mom hug me, and cry out loud!!! .... ;(((

Seriously, I hate myself for this. when it comes to a chaotic situation, I just turned into a jelly... And I don't know which is worst, to slip off from a person's hand onto the floor or be in crumpled in their mouth into a million pieces. sigh..

And the worst part is, I feel so alone. My sis refuse to wait for me, so she left. My mom was sweet enough to call and recognize the change in my voice and asked, "Are you alright," ..Of coz its not my nature to tell, "No Ma, I feel like crying, can you lend your shoulders?" ..so I said, "Yes, I'm fine." ..so now I'm stuck here all alone.

Weird, the moment when you want someone the most, somehow everyone bails out. Or is it just me being paranoid.

And, change topic.

Anyway, currently my home is occupied by sickly people. Firstly you have me, whose voice sound like a toad, and running nose, then you have sister whose sinus just got a lot worse and she started throwing up that we all asked her, "Whose the daddy?" ..;p and then we have little bernadette whose down with chicken pox. And last night, I cuddled her and put her to sleep. Hopefully, my immune system is strong enough because i'm so not in the situation  to get infected by chicken pox. honestly no. ;(

What else happened? ..hmm.. Oh yes, I had peanut butter with banana and bread today! ..yessss all three combined!!! ..And yes its deliciousssss!! ;)) Go try it! ..I think its the best breakfast I've tried it so far. Thanks to him who introduced it. ;)

And last night, my aunt told me, "Juan, please stay single. Don't get married. All man are the same. Insensitive." ..and thence the good thing about being single is that, less stress. ;)

Oh and, another thing is that, my grandma passed away on the 16th of Oct. Hence, the silence in blog. All I could think off is, "In the arms of an angel.. may you find, some comfort there.."
R.I.P, Kluang Amachi, You will always be missed.

And you wanna know another crazy thing in my life? I'm starting my internship tomorow. Yes, she's entering the working life. God bless her. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment