Thursday, November 3, 2011

The right guy vs the right food

Hello there, its 1 a.m. and I'm starving! ....Gosh, I'm starving so badly. I need food. ;( Crap! ..I badly need fooooood!!! But I'm afraid of all the tiny creatures in the kitchen. So yes.. will probably have to starve through out the night. sigh.

So anyway, errr.. okay.. I forgot what I wanted to say. lol.. oh crap. This always happens. ;(

And speaking of food, I found this in twitter, sometime back..
Everybody thinks that every girl's dream is to find the perfect guy...But honestly every girl's dream is to eat without getting fat! ... and that is so true. Spoken like a true girl.

But seriously, who would choose salad over french fries?? ..or tofu over CHOCOLATE?! .. I mean, let's face it, no matter how much we deny it.. deep down, beneath that oh-so-dear heart, we want all those mamak maggi goreng, roti canai and nasi goreng kampung. Even the smell can drive me crazy. Lol.. sorry, true born Malaysian speaking. ;) But because we fear the society and might be labelled as fat and that all guys would runaway, hence the word four letter word called "D-I-E-T" is invented.

Anyway, I was texting a friend of mine recently and he said, he wanna look good for his girl!! .. I was like, "wow!!" ..;) ..and then I remembered another friend of mine saying, "You know girls have to look good, so that their boy friends, wont go around looking for another!!" ..I was like, "oookkaayy" ..

And yes, as expected, I beg to differ, because excuse me, but beauty fades. As you grow older, the white straight teeth will fall, the black straight hair will turn grey, the smooth flawless skin will sag and well, your reflection will certainly change. And how long can we hide behind surgery's cream's and make up?? ..At our death bed, no one really cares about how we look, you know..

Well, I just lost my grandma. Trust me. I know. All I could think of my life is going to be so empty without her. And that's how much of an impact she has on me. If you have that effect on someone.. at least one. Then congratulation, you have certainly lived your life to the fullest. And daym.. I miss grams! ..;(

So back to the topic.. beauty is skin deep. Oh trust me, it is. But I do agree, the first look, is the first impression you have on someone. Like if the guy is so daymm hawtt, you obviously wanna get to know him more! ..Nothing's wrong in that. ;)

But well, when you fall.. fall for who is he. Not what he wears, or what he has or how he look likes... Because at then end of it, what matters most, is that... when you look all old, deformed and ugly, is he still going to look at you in those eyes, fall in love all over again and say, "I've never stopped loving you. You're still the most beautiful woman alive." ...

Lol, I have no idea where those words came from but well.. find for the guy with the most beautiful heart, and trust me, you will never fall out of love. ;)

Wooowww.. I wasn't intending to write on that, but not bad. I made something out of food! ..;) ..and who says crapping is bad?! ..Its gooood! ;D

Aite then! ..I shall head the bed soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment