Friday, December 16, 2011

The thing about God..

Yesterday I went for confession. lol. And no, don't worry, I'm not gonna confess to you about my sins, but there was something that the priest said, that made me go like wow!! ;)

So I told him the truth.. that I feel very far from God.. Like you just lose it somewhere along the way. And sometimes you wonder, does he really exist, with all the injustice happening in the world..??

And he told me this, "What do you think made you realize that you're far from Him who created you, in the first place?!!.. or that there is a lof of crap happening here, in the world??!!" .ok, he didnt really say 'crap' ..but something like that..But that is God.. The feeling you have when you see a helpless dog on the road.. or babies in the drain..That is God.. When you feel you need to reach out to the poor and the needy.. That is God.. when you feel like writing about him..like now. That is God!! ... You don't realize it, but then God, works in mysterious ways.. Amazing aint it?! Gosh. I swear I was shivering yesterday ..I could barely speak when he was sharing to me... and something told me, its not really the air cond in church! ;)

And well, why is it that we doubt the existence of God?? ..We don't doubt our parents, do we?? ..of course we dont.. Coz we get to see, touch and feel them. But God?? Nope. And thats where Faith comes in. Faith.. to believe beyond what the eyes can see! ;)

My sister, whenever we're not pulling each other's hair and decided to act like adults told me that she never doubted God.. When you always choose to see the good in everyone, yes even the killer.. you choose to see God too. And there He exist. :) ..And sometimes He speaks through someone else too.. Yesterday he spoke to me through the priest, my sister and uncle Ramesh.

You know what Uncle Ramesh told me?? He said, in whatever you do, be it your work, your relationship, your family, your food, shopping, cleaning.. just put God first. And trust me, you will see the difference..

"Before I formed you in the womb..
I knew you through and through..
I choose you to be mine..
Before you left your mother's side,
I call to you my child..
To be my own.."

So you see, God knew you even before you were formed in your mothers womb! He knows your thoughts and actions.. He who has planned you everything, from the family you are to be born to how will you die.. everything! So if you just trust Him and leave everything in His hands, wont it be a lot more easier??! ..You'd be free, and let him handle it. All you have to do is pray, pray and never stop praying. And it will work! ;)

Ok enough of preaching! Wanna get something to eat!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment