Monday, November 14, 2011

Because beauty is really skin deep

Gooood day everyone!! :))

It's Monday. Everyone hates monday. and yes, no exception for me. I hate it too.

Boleh mati eh..work piled up like mad. My brains was about to crack any moment. And on top of that course selection was today.. making me more excited. hehe. Yes I love making my timetable and choosing my free time. ;) Well, I had too many stuffs to do and so little time And for once, the timed passed by so fast, that I didn't even realized it was lunch time already..

So anyway, since I'm kinda free now, and yes I have access to all kinds of magazines. Celebrity gossips, beauty magazines, fashions.. ;))

I was looking through HerWorld and woooww the girls are gorgeous. I mean yes, they're models. and why go so far. Even here, where I work, goodness gracious, these people know what in the world is "fashion!!" .. With shoes and make ups and hair do's. Entertainment world rocks to the core k! :D Even if the fashion is weird, somehow it makes you stop and stare! Especially the hair!! I have a confession. ;( I get really jealous when I see girls with gorgeous hair. The ones where they did not spent hundreds of dollars doing it, but well, was born with it..

And yes. the eyes. My aunt asked me last week, "How come you don't use any make up?!" ..And I replied, "Because I believe in natural beauty, " And she gave me the dont-bullshit-me-kinda-look!!. lol. So I said, "because it doesn't make any difference. Well, they can't see my eyes behind these spectacles!" .. But I like eyes. I like starring in eyes, Because it tells you so many stories. It tells you the truth. And if you stare in it too much, you might loose yourself there, and you get butterflies running all over your stomach. #truestory. ;p

"He tells me about his day, And I count the colours in his eyes.." ;p ;p ..guess what song?

Anyway, I have this weird feeling in me.. I always wondered if anyone had ever looked at me and thought, "Gee, I wish I had her hair" or "I wish I was like her.. " ...Because when I see someone gorgeous, I say that.

Well, today..I learnt something. Something that I knew long time before. But today, it hit me again, while reading HerWorld.

At the back of it, was an article that made me go like "woooowww!!" .. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars and masks to look gorgeous..because beauty is really skin deep.

"When you are truly happy, there is a kind of light that shines from within. It covers you like a blanket and makes you look really beautiful..when you are at your natural best. So don't worry about covering those lines and looking perfect. Find your happiness, live it everyday  and you'll find that that's the best sort of image that you possibly hope to project." ~Azizah Jasmin Azizul (HerWorld)~ 

Wahhhh.. nice rite? ..So yes, the key to look gorgeous, is to find your happiness!! ..And let it shine from your eyes. ;)

Ok too much of crapping ady. Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment