Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random conversations

Oiks!! ..;)).. hehe.

It's Sunday. And yes, I've been bumming at home for a week. Apparently, my internship only starts this Tuesday in Astro AMP Radio Network! ;) So if you happen to work there, we're probably gonna be stuck for the next 2 months.

So anyway, have you seen my nails lately? Its red. The kind of nails where you see on a teenager. Halfway chirping off. I fail to find my nail remover. But I got to do something before I go to work. I don't wanna be the weird intern with ugly nails around. ;(

Hmm.. I'm going to the movies in a while. So here's some random, lame conversations.

Sister: I  lost my phoneeeeee!!
Mom: I lost my mother. I won't get her back.
Juan: Well, I might be losing my eyesight.
Sis and mom: ....

Mr William: I saw you in Pavilion, checking out dresses!
Juan: Err, no uncle, We were having our lecture there for photojournalism!
Mr William: But I saw you!! ..And that dress.
Juan: I didnt check out any dresses!! ..really!! ;((
Mr William: You did! ..
Juan: ....

Student: Teacher are you a girl or a woman?
Juan: Hahaha. what kind of question is that?
Student: But teacher, I really really wanna know.
Juan: I'm not really sure. I will let you know, once I found out k. ;p
Student: ....

Student: Teacher, can I have your number?
Juan: You want my number?
Student: Yes, I have two phones!
Juan: You have two phones. And how old are you again?
Student: Teacher! You don't how old I am?? 11!
Juan: ... and I wish I was still your age.

Lol.. lame I know. Ok gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment