Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The unborn..

Did you read the papers today? or any other day, for that matter.. ..I seriously don't know what is happening to the world..;( or to the generation. ;((

They're throwing away babies like rubbish! ;(( whyy?? howww???!! ..how can one have the heart to throw a baby!? its a baby, for God sake!  A baby can bring you endless joy and yes tears.. oh my.. they can't be humans. surely can't. Perhaps in appearance. Even animals.. take care of their young.

The very first newborn baby I held was Bernadette. I wasn't allowed to stand and carry. I was already 14 years, but somehow they were afraid I might drop her down. Sigh.. Its a baby ok. I'll surely be extra extra careful!! or maybe..not! I almost tripped off my chair just now. ;((

But I still remember how she looked. Red, very red. Tiny fingers.. only long enough to wrap my smallest finger. And feet. I love tickling her feet. Eyes barely open. Nose not long enough.. And she smells like a flower. I remember her smile, or laugh. No teeth yet. Only can see her gums. It was a magical. Holding a newborn child in your hands, is like wowww!! ..And what more if its your child. It is the half you..and half the one you love. What else could be more perfect?! ..

So you made a mistake.. but why punish the baby?? ..You don't want. Give up for adoption. I would adopt him or her. I really would. Sigh.. The don't deserve to be in toilets or dumpsters with their umbilical cord still attached. ;(( and the same goes to abortion.

To all the unborn babies, or the ones who have died even before they have a chance to see the world:

Dear Lord,
I honestly, am speechless to the cruelty done in this world. Sometimes, I wonder if you truly exist. If you do, then why do you let such things happen??! ;(( Why you take away the innocent and let the evil live?? Why are parents struggling to get a child, but the rest and throwing them way like a worthless trash? Is life so cheap these days, that it equals the dirt? Where is humanity?? Why is it that there are so many cruelty in this world, and yet, nothing is done!! And then, I remember Your words.. 

"Before I formed you in the womb..
I knew you through and through.
I choose you to be mine..
Before you left your mother's sight..
I called to you my child..
To be my own.."

Amen!!
Rest in peace, little angels.. 

Those words sound very comforting.. ;) there aint no better place to be..than with You!!. Craddled in your arms, like a mother hen, protecting its chick. And lord, sometimes I wish I was one of these babes.. Because they get to escape this world, and sin and evil and cruelty and move straight into your arms. But I'm here. And yes it aint my home. ;(

"All the while You hear each desperate plea..
And longed, we'd have the faith.. to believe.."

"When darkness seems to win, we know..
The pain reminds this heart..
That this is not out home.."


No comments:

Post a Comment