Friday, November 11, 2011

Live from Astro AMP!!

Heeeeyyy!! I'm too excited that I forgot what I wanted to say.. ;p heheeh..

Anyway, I'm here., in Astro AMP. In the publicity department. And yes, JJ and Ean is 10 feet away. And so are other radio Dj's. ;)) When I first saw them, my heart stopped beating.. I would have screamed my lungs out. But I forced myself to come back to reality. And hen I heard Ean's voice, it was like music. A deep, sexy music. ;)

There's this another guy that mesmerized me.. Tall, handsome, charming. I wonder what made him stop by my table and talk to me. I don't think I have that effect where a guy would actually stop by notice. But he did. And hopefully I don't bump into him again. Because I found out later that he was Aanantha from THR Raaga. And I suppose I looked like an idiot standing there not knowing who the hell is he, when he was messing with me.  ;(

The radio is on the moment the clock hits 9am. Red FM's DJ keep on replaying the Jar of Hearts and Someone like you. What in the world is wrong? And its literally on replay on my head. ;( And yes, we listen to music while working. ;)

I forgot how to make friends. LOL.. because I'm so comfortable with my own, that when I go to the outside world, its like a new me all over again. I don't know what to say. And if I say it, would I sound weird? And if I appear to be weird, would they still be friends with me?! ..Yes I'm paranoid, just like that.

But this is it, I guess. This is the world. Where everyone thinks about making money. You know, I don't care if I'm not rich, or if I don't make that money. Because if I die tomorrow *'if I die young' was also on replay.* I swear the money will not be buried with me. ;) I think you agree too.

So here's what St Francis of Assisi says,

"It is in giving..that we receive..
It is in forgiving..that we are forgiven..
It is in dying.. that we are born to eternal life.."

You don't get it? ..lol.. neither do I. But basically it says.. in this world, its not really about you. There are others out there who needs you more that you need for yourself. ;)

And guessss what else!!! ...I was in the cafeteria with my colleague, and and and.. wootttt! Someone was being checked on!! ;p ;p They were trying to see my name on my tag, but of cause I closed it with my overcoat!! ..lol.. why?? Because its me. ;)) The kind where have no idea what she has on her mind.. and so she wants you around to unravel the mystery. My goodness. That's probably the lamest thing I;ve said.

But well, again, thats me ;)

And if Off duty! Cheers to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment