Thursday, April 16, 2009

14th April 2009

It has been 4 months since i started blogging... Here i've shared, my sorrow, my struggle, my fantasy, my fear, my love, my thoughts , my joy...everything i went through..everything i wrote.. was indeed very true...and it came right from my heart..

Did i make a good decision in starting to blog??...hehhehe...definitely!! well i was hopping to touch ..not all but at least one..who reads my blog..and guess what i did!!!! ..and he happen to be the love of my life!!...~weeeeeeeee~

14th of April 2009~~a day where i would never forget..
why???...hehehehe...

part of the song 'unbelievable' by craig david..

it's so unbelievable..and i dont wanna let go..
it sounded so beautiful..flowing down like a water fall..
i feel like you've always been..
forever a part of me..
and its so unbelievable
to finally be in love
somewhere i'll never thought
i'd be...

hehehe..weeeeeeee!!!! im in love!!..yes and i'm sooo proud of it..im so proud of him!!

I thank the Almighty above..
for He said
'wait' and i'll give you best..!!

uh huh..i have the bestest thing on earth!!
I want to share with him the whole world..unfortunately..He's mine!!..hehehe
well...i can't describe him here..you just have to meet him..
for words can't describe the kinda heaven sent angel he is..
muaxx i love you hun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment