Thursday, April 2, 2009

things to do

I am currently in my Computer Lab..wasting my life..for no reason..where i could do a million things if i'm at home..

Just incase I dont forget I'm gonna list it down..and God..please provided me with enough time to complete all this by 12 midnight..Amen!!

  1. Go to Cziplee to buy sticky notebook.
  2. Complete my packaging design which i thought i had already completed it yesterday.
  3. Decorate my packaging design.
  4. Snap pictures as a prove and transfer them into my pendrive.
  5. Go to the nearest computer shop and print out the pics.
  6. Paint my monalisa.
  7. Update my visual diary.
  8. Start out with my journal 2 which is my packaging design into my visula diary.
  9. Decorate my visual diary.
  10. Come online and blog again..whether did i, or did i not complete my task before 12..=p

Ok another half an hours before my class starts. And they are calling to play my favorite game..SNAP WITH UNO!!..heehehe..well its not like i can do anything now..so yeah..better enjoy before i enter my nightmare..

p.s arts has the tendency to kill people..mentally and physically!!..no joke..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment