Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playground pics

Hey guys..sorry for the late photo uploading!! hehe..n by the way i totally enjoyed myself that day..snapping pics..sadly i cant be in it!!...hehehe but who cares i laughed myself out like crazy..thanks!! love ya ppl!!

Date: 9th april 2009
Day: thursday
Venus: KFC and PLAYGROUND!!! weeee



someone obviously got stuck..hehe


the whole gang..excluding me..sobs


becca!!..go horsey..make her fall =p


lil azrin!!..soooo cute hehehe


dont ask..im just the camera woman..=p


asako...slidding


Charlene inside tunnel


kai ping...on blue horsey


charlene slipped hehehe


charlene...hehe on the ground


hahaha...go asako!! im with u.


dont know when the slide gonna break =p


lil miss rebecca


asako n me hehehe



kai ping n me...



our 3D castle..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment