Wednesday, April 1, 2009

clueless

i thought it was over...like really over..
but its not..not till what happen last night...*sigh* ..
but i promised myself not the shed any tears..AGAIN!!..
Though its APRIL FOOL's day....i mean it..REEAALLLYY...

thanks to someone la...
i got jacked right after an hour..the clock hit 12 a.m. ...GRRRRR!!
but i didn't really get fooled...cause he got me worried..=(
then again..I know he doesn't really get this chance as often as i do..so yeah..
will let him have his way...=p

well my first victim was my mom..hehehe...it almost didn't work out..but it did..or else..guess i'll be fooling myself again..I dont think i'll be fooling as many people as i did...the previous year...
last year was the worst..i was practically stuck at home..hehehe..lifeless you see..=)
the previous year was the bestla...hehehe
JACYNTA, RINA and RAHILA..heheheheehe..all got fooled..woohhooo..
sure gonna get screwed if they read this..
well actually the lie i told them..turn out to be true..hehehe..dont ask how..it was a total coincidence!!!..
so yeah..=p

(1.53am @ 2nd april)
I have a lot to write..but time is extremely jealous of me these days. For a moment everything seems to fall into place..the next, it flies away..together with the wind..together with the birds and leaves.. It's really hard to find something or someone that's permanent huh..?? ..that will stay forever...

well anyway..actually there is..i would like to share this video..



No comments:

Post a Comment