Wednesday, April 8, 2009

something wrong..

i have another 10 mins before the other class starts..

the truth is this...
i didnt say my morning prayer today...neither say my night prayer..last nite..
and this morning...everything went wrong..i had that feeling again..
that uncomfortable feeling..where something wasnt right..
it has been a rush this whole week..and i really didnt have time to speak to HIM..
who watches and guides me all day long..
who waits for me to go running to him..knocking at HIS door..
who hurts..whenever i dont...

when am i gonna learn my lesson??..
why is it..that i go to HIM when He's needed only..
how am i to say i'm sorry..
how am i to not drift away..
*sigh*

Dear Lord..
I know that you are longing for me..
As I am longing for you too..more than anything..
whether i realize it or not..
i seek for you in everything i do..
It's just that..it's been really confusing and too fast these few days..
But still that' not an excuse..for me not to talk to you..
Infact..the more reason why i should talk to you..
Please forgive me...
I know i've asked you so many times...
for the same reason..
But i am really sorry for taking you for granted..
Help me overcome my weakness..
and you know what i'm asking for..even before i ask you..
You know...i cant mention it here..
Therefore i ask you to guide me in making the right decision..
i know you will..
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment