Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You are..

My sis did something brilliant today..she introduced me to the song..'dreams on fire' ..wow..so awesome...it gave me an idea..to modify it..=) and this is for you piggy..hope u like it..

You are my dreams at night..
You are my thoughts at day..
You are the magic..in the world i live in..

You are the sun that shines..
You are the rain that calms..
You are the laughter to my cries..

You are my smile each day..
You are the reason i dream..
You are the faith that make me believe..

You are why i start hoping.
You are why i love HIM more..
You are in the prayer i say..

You make me wish for more..
You make me go crazy..
You are where i belong..

You are my sexy piglet..
You are my pretty boy..
You are all that's real to me..

You make me feel..
You make me real..
You are the answer to my prayers..

You give me goosebumps..
You give me more than i can ever wish..
You are indeed my everything

Thanks for everything..muaxxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment