Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finals nightmare

wow...it has been quite a while since i last blogged.. Extremely sorry..been really busy there days.. Finals and all... Anyway need to update on a few things..

27TH APRIL 2009,
Firstly, ACCOUNTS AND ME SOOOO CANT GET ALONG..AND WILL NOT GET ALONG!! ..the paper was total SH!T!! seriously..4 questions with 25 marks each.. i open it..and stared blankly.. with one thought.."Lord I'm handing over this paper to you, please help me!" to be frank i don't think i will even get more than 10 marks..YES!! it was that worst... well..i thank God my course work and mid term was alright..or else..all of you are invited to my funeral.. but i was kinda happy through out accounts..hehe..cant stop thinking of him..and the message he sent me just before i started my exam.. =) amazing..what love can do..=D

28TH APRIL 2009,
On this day i had my computer studies exam..i kinda enjoyed studying computer studies.. i don't know why..maybe cause my computer has been a very good friend of mine..for years..it was one of the tool that assist me in finding the 'angels' who belong to me now.. so yeah..im kinda interested to find out how this 'friend' of mine works..=) so yeah..i was reading and reading and reading..waiting for the bus..waiting for the train.. of cause in the train as well.. and by the way something happen in the train that caught my attention.. Came to Mid Valley station of cause half the train got down..and there were empty seats.. so there's this African American guy.. who found an empty seat next to a Chinese middle-aged lady.. suddenly got up after 2 mins.. then i heard her..'you can ask that lady to sit' ..she was pointing at another middle aged Malay lady.. i got shocked..like really SHOCKED!!.. i looked at the guys face..he was acting cool..but i could see he was hurt.. like what the hell!! ...i can't believe this.. i mean yes maybe the Chinese lady felt that the Malay lady deserve the seat.. but from one look anyone can tell she is being RACIST!! ..
I felt so sorry for that guy... not because he didn't get the seat..but because he was hurt.. i would have felt the same..if i was in his place.. Being discriminated because of ones colour. I do not understand..why is it that what you wear and how you look or what colour you are in..must matter? why must it be a barrier for others to see the person you are?? Why must it be a 'must' for others to judge another?
well anyway..computer studies was so much better compared to accounts..like soooo much better..seriously!!..though I'm pretty sure i lost 15 marks cause of the last question..sigh.. but hope it will be alright..
since i didn't have any exam the next day..so my sis and i decided to attend charismatic.. The praise and worship was awesome.. the song 'arms of love' really touched me... and after that we went supper....after a long time..i finally had the time to go out with them again..yay!!

29TH APRIL 2009
weeee..no exam today!! ..but I'm having English tomorow..yeah what the hell rite??...its english..the easiest subject but the hardest to score..u think its rite..but its wrong..sighh..
wish me luck guys!!...
and all the best to all my friends as well..

and next week..there's econs and public speaking..and after that...IM DONE BABY!! YAY!!
3 WEEKS OF HEAVEN...HERE I COME!!...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment