Monday, May 18, 2009

as simple as that..

I lie down on my bed..
Starring blankly
At the four corners of the wall..
Made up of bricks..
Maybe each bricks holds a secret..
The secret of life..

I look up then..
The ceiling..
Carefully divided into parts..
Wonder what happens..
If it falls apart..
Maybe i would get the answers then..
To all my questions..

I waited..
For something to happen..
'Why so miserable?'
A voice broke the silence..
'You tell me..'
I replied..
I felt a smile shot at me

I wish I could smile back..
But I can't..though i tried..
'It's so hard!! and i don't understand it at all!!'
Then it started again..
The part where i hated the most..

'What do You want?'
I asked then..
'What you think?'
The voice replied...
I sighed...

So many obstacles..
So many trials..
I do not know where else to run..
I do not know who else to turn to..

Then it hit me..
If the Lord wants it to happen..
It will happen..
If the Lord doesn't want it to happen..
It wont..
Its as simple as that..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment