Friday, May 29, 2009

Faith..trust..

Hey!!..hehehe..i realize i can't live without blogging..=) It's in my blood..=(
Anyway we had an awesome time today..in youth awakening!!...Marcus is an excellent worship leader..seriously!! The moment the song..'thank you for the trials' was played..it's was unexplainable.. The perfect song to end the week.. you know why so many people fall out of love with God..the moment when we face trials??..It's cause of this..

'But it goes against the way I am..
To put my human nature down..
And let the spirit take control..of all i do..
Cause when those trials come..
My human nature shouts the things to do..
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored..''

It's simply because we let the human nature take control of us..and soo..God's soft prompting cant be heard..
You're falling off the cliff!! And He's shouting..'I'm here for you..hang on to my HANDS!! ..but the human nature in us..takes control!! and so we convince ourselves..'God has neglected me!! He does not hear me anymore!!..' So we let go...off the cliff..and thus we fall..we fall of the cliff.. we fall out of love.. we fall into sin!!

But if only we hold on..put our 101% trust in Him..open our hearts..and have faith as strong as a mustard seed..we are able to push the mountains dear friends!! ..We will be able to hear that soft prompting..that voice of His.. just do not ever loose faith..in God.. He will never forsake you.. for He says..'I will never let your feet hurt against the stones..I will put my angels in charge of you!' 10000 maybe dead around you..all around you..but you will not be harmed!! And he is talking physically, mentally..and emotionally...

If you are facing any difficulties..in trusting Him.. You have lost all your faith in Him.. I can't do anything... Just remember..no matter how much you resist Him..no matter how much you hate Him..He'll never pass out on you.. He'll never let go off you.. The more you run.. The more you sweat.. The more you sweat, the more you're inneed of water..and that's the moment..where you'll realize..He's the living water.. The only one who can and will satisfy you thirst!! Amen..

God bless..take care..
Amen

God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment