Monday, May 18, 2009

Stand UP!! now WALK!! and LIVE!!

Last night i attended the Sunday choir practice in church.. and we had prayers for one of our choir member who is suffering from multiple sclerosis..*sigh*

Well sometimes..we must have wondered why do such things happen? Why must he or she suffer..? what wrong did they do..to deserve a life of pain and misery? ..How exactly God works?? We do not know... We wish that it was us who's suffering..cause it will be a lot easier.. But no.. God didnt choose us..neither can we choose to suffer.. He decides..what happens when and to who..

He puts sickness in a person...and He wants us to pray for them.. but what happens.. when our prayers aren't answered...and the person is brought back to Him?? I do not have the answer.. but maybe all He wants us to know..is this..

I will come to you in the silence..
I will lift you from..all your fears..
You will hear my voice..
I claim you as my choice..
Be still and know..I am here..

I am hope for all..who are hopeless..
I am eyes for all who long to see...
In the shadows of the night..
I will be your light..
Come and rest in me..

Do not be afraid..I am with you..
I have called you each..by name
Come and follow me..
I will take you home...
I love you and you are mine..

I am strength for all the despairing..
Healing for the ones..who dwells in pain..
All the blind will see..
The lame will all run free..
And all will know my name..

I am the word that leads all to freedom..
I am the peace the world cannot give..
I WILL CALL YOUR NAME..
EMBRACING ALL YOUR PAIN..
STAND UP..NOW WALK AND LIVE!!

This is actually a song called..you are mine... It always comforts when i'm in despair..
He is the One Healer that heals..
He is the One Doctor that cures...
He is the One Saviour that saves..

All you have to do is ask..=)
God bless and have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment