Thursday, May 28, 2009

My love..my valentine..

wow..amazing.. ok i just saw this awesome video..in youtube.. It's about a couple..rueban and veronica..who got married..on the 14th of February 2009..in the church of divine mercy..shah alam..accompanied by the song 'my love, my valentine' by martina mcbride ..gosh it was soooo beautiful!! the song was sooo touching..really!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjQl-SlN0w

Its like all the other marriage that i've attended.. But what's so special about this couple.. is when they took their oath..they mean every word they say..you know the part where you look into each others eyes..they want to go through every struggle and trouble together..no matter what comes along the way..they will stay strong for they are together..

I think at the end..that's what love is all about..and also marriage..you marry the person who wants to go through this life with you..despite all your imperfections..they dont care...for in their eyes..your perfect.. they love you for who you are..which is yourself... they would not let you go..no matter how you look..or what you wear..or what you like.. and most importantly they wouldn't wanna imagine even a single second without you in their life..

I remember once i attended a boy girl relationship talk..and this question came up.. 'what is true love..??' of cause..the one thing that comes to our mind is the person whom you love.. well in actual fact..true love is sacrificial love..in other words..its God's love..=)

True isn't it?? i mean you will want to sacrifice anything and everything you have for the one you love..just to make them happy..and put on a smile on their face.. for it means the world to you.. You spend hours..finding the perfect outfit..make sure you look good for them.. You will travel million miles..just to be near to them..though you can't really communicate..but at least you get to see them.. You put on all the other important works aside and crack your head..to get the perfect poem on the paper.. You do a lot more of other crazy stuffs!!

Well, God was and still is in love with us.. He is in love with us soo much..that he gave up His life..on the cross for us..simply amazing!!

It's also an amazing feeling to be in love.. unfortunately i'm not fated to be in that kinda situation..I'm not sure if at all i will have the chance to wear that white gown..and have my first dance...i doubtla but if i was..this song will be played..=)

My love, my valentine..martina mcbride..=)

If there were no words..no ways to speak..
I would still hear you..
If there were no tears..no way to feel inside..
I'd still feel for you..

And even if the sun refused to shine..
Even if romance run out of rhyme..
You will still have my heart until the end of time..
Your all i need My love my valentine

All of my life..
I have been waiting for all you give to me..
You open my eyes..
And show me how to love unselfishly..

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before..
In my dreams I couldn't love you more..
I will give you my heart until the end of time..
You're all i need..my love my valentine..

And even if the sun refused to shine..
Even if romance run out of rhyme..
You will still have my heart until the end of time..
Cause all i need is you my valentine
You're all i need..my love my valentine..

No comments:

Post a Comment