Sunday, May 17, 2009

home sweet home

gosh i missed you!!..yes you!! a week and 2 days without you..it almost drove me crazy... well now i'm back..i hope i won't leave you again k??..hehehe..

anyway..guess what happen??..MY PC aint working!!!...*sigh* ..can u believe it?? of all days it has to happen when i'm on my 3 weeks break!! ..my movies, my songs...!! haizzzz.. cause of the wonderful rain..and thunder!! it burnt the motherboard... my heart broke..when i heard the news.. i love my PC more than anything..*sobs..sobs* ..ok Juan..stop being materialistic!!

oh yeah..and i got my 2nd mobile postpaid bill that day..hehe..wanna guess how much??..well i dropped dead la..the soon i heard it!! i can't believe i used that much.. i mean i know it will be high..but not that high!! ..should have controlled.. erm..oh yeah..its 117 bucks!! ..thank god i wasnt at home..or else my mom would have skinned me alive..=(

Nothing much changed at home.. mom though after the shocking bill news..was extremely sweet to me..she did mention it once or twice..but thats it.. Dad as usual.. my sis..dont ask.. even worst than usual.. oh yeah..we got a one day maid.. hehehe..

well..what happen in kluang?? hehehe..i think i will officially declare myself as a housewife without a husband..erm..wait..what do you call a wife witout a husband?? err..they're not even called wife in the first place..ok i'm crapping again..hehe

so i get up early every morning..have breakfast..say my prayers..and i'm stuck in the kitchen.. hehe..no joke!! ..i learnt to cook a lot..but i forgot everything.. actually it aint that hardla..the same technique for all.. you know the basic..onion, garlic, oil, ginger...bla bla.. the one thing bout indian cooking..is that we have spices..and my grandma has a whole drawer of them.. err i can't remember even half of it..they all have weird names..=)

we'll wait for my cousins to come back from school..and then have lunch together..=) after that i'll settle down to watch 'the good old days'..a chinese drama..in NTV 7.. my mom, sis and me was crazy of this drama a few years back..i think i was 9 at that time.. they use to show it in TV3..6pm-7pm ..hehe..err dont ask why! it was addictive..

then we have a short nap..and we're back doing work again!! sometimes i curi-curi play the swing!!hehe..lotsa memories in that brown old swing ..neway we work as in we do gardening!! ..my grandma has a big garden at the side of her house..its really huge!! which explains the existence of weird bugs in her house..=(

and then we take our bath..after a short half an hour drama..we'll take our places to say the rosary..hehe...and then we heat up the food..and eat!!

in johore, they sleep extremely early..like bout 10pm..cause have to get up at 5.30am ...well, i used to sleep at 3am n get up at 5.30am ..=) guess people in kluang are a bit more disciplined..=) anyway..i obviously not used to sleeping that early..so yeah..i'll watch tv till its 1am..and call it a night..=)

hehehe..so yeah..that's basically my life in kluang..and can you believe that i was online-less for about 9 days?? Lol...hehehe..

i'll update more k?? take care..god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment