Monday, May 25, 2009

Enough

I visited mel's blog just now..and she has this song sang by chris tomlin called 'enough'..well i fell in love with it..the moment i heard the words...

We go after many things in this world.. we go after many people in this world.. and then we are devastated..cause our wishes are not fulfilled..our goals are not reached.. we are never satisfied..with all the little things in life.. we do not appreciate the simple people we meet... we want a reason for everything that's happening around us.. we do not want to accept any failure's or any lost..

When everything is perfect..and we have what we need..we thank, trust and praise God.. But what happens when something bad crawls in?? what happens when life treats us unfairly??... what happens when we can't find any answers??..Do we blame this on God??.. Why this?? Why that??

Why is it that we need Him only when we need something?? Why is it we praise, thank and trust Him only when its all perfect?? But chuck Him aside like a trash when He does not answer our prayers?? Why cant we do the same and praise Him in our struggles??..Infact this in the time where we are helpless..and He's all we have..we need Him more than ever..=)

Remember the footprint story?? There's only 1 pair of footprint when we are in trouble..why?? cause He is carrying us..He doesnt want even our feet to get hurt.. He is willing to mend you broken heart..and heal the wounded soul..if only you give Him the chance..=)

I have something precious with me now..and I'm telling Him that He is more than enough for me..=)

ENOUGH-Chris Tomlin..

CHORUS
All of you is more than enough for all of me..
For every thirst and every need..
You satisfy me with your love..
And all i have in you..is more than enough..

VERSE 1
You are my supply, my breath of life..
And still more awesome than i know..
You are my reward, worth living for..
And still more awesome than i know..

CHORUS

VERSE 2
You're my sacrifice, of greatest price..
And stil more awesome than i know..
You're my coming king..you are everything..
And stil more awesome than i know..

CHORUS

BRIDGE
More than all i want..more than all i need..
You are more than enough for me..
More than all i know..more than all i can see..
You are more than enough for me..

CHORUS
All of you is more than enough for all of me..
For every thirst and every need..
You satisfy me with your love..
And all i have in you..is more than enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment