Thursday, May 5, 2011

The catcher

Ok I have exactly 15 mins to say something..

Lately I'm feeling very ermm.. care-free.. hmm its this light-kinda feeling, where you couldn't care less about how is it going to turn out.. what are they gonna think of you.. or what if I end up in an island together with the apes.. hehehe.. yes weird.. very weird.. but seriously.. its like free falling..

You know that "stunt" they'd perform in circus.. I forgot what is it called.. but the one where they'll swing themselves, like in the monkey bar and then let go.. and then TRUST the "CATCHER" to catch them..lol.. Once they let go the bar, it all depends on the CATCHER to catch them.. but they cannot try to catch the catcher or else they'll break the wrist.. but they have to trust the "catcher" to do it..;)

Awesome huh?? ..to have a free fall from the sky and have someone catch you and keep you save no matter where you fall..;)

Oh yes, I'm talking about the MAN up there, who won my heart years go..and never get tired of doing it.. who will catch me again and again, if I fall..or choose to fall.. aahh.. amazing..

Alright, thats it for today.. and before I leave I found this in tumblr..

"Use your smile to change the world..
Don't let the world change your smile.."


No comments:

Post a Comment