Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The egg theory

Ahheeem! ..hheehe

Yes this is an obvious question..but I'm gonna ask anyway.. hehe ..Miss me??!! ..;)))) lol.. how not to right??

Well anyway, guess who's back?? ..and back for real this time?! ..hehe yesss!! ..she's back! ..Never ever going anyway.. ever again!! ..or well I hope so! ..;)

All actually a lot happen when I'm away from starring at the computer, typing nonsense..;p
Like, you know the thing where you deal with your heart and head! ..Gee that stuff is weird k! ...
Like how I'm like sooo addicted to how I met your mother..
Like how I realized, that sometimes, I feel like the most blessed human on earth.. but wait the thing is, its not SOMETIMES.. its actually all the TIME..;)

Anyway I actually had a great weekend.. and I was told about the egg theory..;)

Yes you read that correctly, its called the EGG THEORY..;)

Before I indulge in my fantasy any further..I kinda have a tiny confession..hmm I can't break an egg perfectly! ..;((( yes.. everytime I break an egg, there is at least one tiny shell at the size of 1mm inside the pan! ..sighhh.. yeah, like how in the world can someone exist without knowing how to crack an egg! ..grrrr Sometimes I wonder if I could ever cook a perfect meal without poison-ing anyone..;( sighhh..

Anyway, back to the egg theory.. So it was said that we humans are similar to eggs.. ;) These eggs are broken and the shells are thrown down to the earth..Now until the egg shell had found its perfect shells that matches it perfectly.. it would not be complete!! Once they have found the correct "shell" of the correct size and every tiny crack fits in the other perfectly.. then only can they be one..XD


heheeh.. nice?? oh well, when I first heard I was like "WOOOWWW!!" ..

Well, whoever came up with it is absolutely brilliant!! ..;)

Then again, there are few question that came up and got me thinking.. like what if the shells are totally gone!! ..totally broken and disfigured.. pieces and pieces that it is impossible to put it back together?? Or like what of the "other" shell chooses to remain "half" and does not want to complete?? ..Like what if the rain washes away the shell to a very distant place, that it is impossible for anyone to find it..and even if they did, it would be too late then..???????

Lol, yes I know. I'm a lil paranoid just like that...

Then it got me thinking... So what??!!! ..lol.. yes, so what if the egg shell is left all alone??!! ...The "one" that placed you in there, in the first place, must have known it.. He must have a plan for you already.. and maybe your in for much bigger adventure!! who knows, these particular shell is actually the home for all the homeless ants and worms! ..;) Or well go around the world in the basket with the chickens! ..hehehe ;p ;p

hmm.. and speaking of paranoid.. I was actually having an intelligent conversation with Adrian and it got me thinking, "gee why can't I just agree that he is correct?? Why do I have to be always right??" ..lol.. and even if I know I'm wrong.. somehow I would go all the way to defense my self and make sense of all the nonsense my brain is trying to say..hehe

Because that is us human.. we can never be satisfied with the answer, "yes" or "no" ..there has to be a "why" in it..;) We hate less...and if we have more.. we want even MORE.. We want it FAST.. if we have to WAIT, its just not right!! ..We have to be the FIRST.. for "LAST" is like a death sentence.. We want to go "THERE" ..because "HERE" is not good enough!! ..We want the BEST, cause we DESERVE it! .. Its all about ME, MYSELF and I.. who cares if the "beggar" has eaten for days.. or the child is yearning for company.. As long as the world is ABOUT me.. ahhaaahh.. PERFECT! ..;)

Hmmm.. and who in the world am I to tell you, "heyy, thats not the way how you live your life.." ..;)
Hehehe..

I found some interesting quotes that got me thinking about this..


  • He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has..~Epictetus~
  • We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give..~Winston Churchill~
  • Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once..~Lillian Dickson~
  • Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring..~Oscar Wilde~
  • Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts..~Charles Dickens~



Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
~Mother Teresa~

No comments:

Post a Comment