Friday, May 20, 2011

The story of the check-ard shirt

You know what I feel like doing right?? ;) I feel like watching a scary movie that makes me close my ears and eyes.. and move closer to the person next to me! ..XD Then somebody walks in my room door quietly, blows through ears..and at that exact moment the ghost appears in the television and you go "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" ..and then you chase the person who made you wake up the whole town! ..;)

Heheeheh..yes I know.. sometimes I wonder, did my brains accidentally fall off, when my mom gave birth to me..or was I born without one? ..;p ;p

So anyway.. I was on my way back home ..in the train..I was soo excited to get a seat which 80% of time I wouldn't, knowing KTM and just as I tried to close my eyes for a short nap..guess what I saw?! No, its not a cute guy or anything.. I saw this exact girl who  is wearing the same checkard shirt as I was! ...The same turquoise, squary shirt that I bought in time square!!

Yes, you read that correctly.. My first thought was like, "daaamm!! can I jump off the train?" ...hehe..Of cause I tried placing my bag in front of me so that it would look like a pattern on my shirt or something..But of cause it was waaayy too obvious at that minute..

So I gave up and sat up straight.. Then I started laughing to myself.. I mean yes, it was pretty embarrassing.. but then what could you possibly do at that moment??! I mean seriously, unless you really wanna sacrifice your life for a check-ard shirt..and make the headline. "Girl jump of the train because of a checkard, turquoise shirt!"...be my guest!

Well, but then if you decided to change to the situation like this..Just just keep on laughing.. and say, "Heyy! ,,You have great taste! ..Like me!!" ..hehehe

Yes, its all your CHOICE!

My point is.. its just like life! ...You can't undo what you have already done! ..You cannot take back the words you have said.. You cannot run back to the past years and react that moment.. You cannot turn back time and recreate the memories.. Obviously, I can't go back home and change my check-ard shirt..;)

You just have stand up from wherever you are, start walking and continue living..;)

Yes its hard, of cause. If life was damm easy, I wouldnt be here blogging..;) My sister, somehow made me think in a way I never knew I could.

She said, if you want to be happy, you can. If you want to be sad, you can. Its all in your mind. What you think, is what you are.. How you want to live your life, is up to you.. If you insist on others to destroy your life, so be it. If you insist on others helping you to live a life that is worth living, so be it.. If you think life is a gift, and everyone else is the giver of this "gift"..though sometimes they give you "unexpected" gifts..and you intend to receive it with a wide heart..so be it.

Remember..its all in your mind..XD

Ok enough psychological classes for today!

Have to be prepared for my "date" tomorow! ..XD

Tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment