Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mcd Encounter

So I decided to make myself useful by dragging myself out of my house to Mcd to get started on my assignments.. But of cause we all know with the existence of FB and Blog, and considering the degree of my addiction which come to think of it..is getting erm..better..;p ;p then I again I just wrote a sentence of my assignment, and I got bored..hence the post..;)

Hmm.. let me tell you about my surrounding..
There's this guy on the next table.. typing a caption on a picture.. well from my side of view, he's probably into his assignments as well.. but oh waitt..I just saw him logging into FB!! ..wee!!! I'm not alone in the dillemma between FB and assignments..;)) hehe

Next, a group of guys and a girl just entered with ice-creams on their hand.. One with a Justin Bieber hairstyle, another with Michael Jackson's cap.. while the girl..hmm probably Michele Yeoh's hair..;p ;p ..and the last one.. hmmm he was just being himself..simply perfect..;)

Hehe.. Ok moving on.. There's a coule on the end corner.. And indian couple.. hmm quite perfectly matched.. but i wonder how long are they gonna last..;p ;p

Next, there's another couple at the end.. with the guy on the laptop.. LOL.. ok Rule No 1, When you bring out girl don't bring other gadjets with you.. Like seriously, this is the part where you show her, she's the only one that matters.. Your laptop can't possibly be any more attractive than her eh..Fail la k! ..;p ;p

Ok some reallly hawwwtt guys just walked in.. right opposite me! ..oh crapp! ..wish jacynta was here.. could cuci mata a bit! ..Well, if you do it alone, its weird and depressing k!

Hmm, a family with 5 kids just walked in as well!! ..and the mother is pregnant again!! ..Awwhhh!! don't you find pregnant women the most beautiful creature on earth?? .. Seriously, the are holding something so precious, so fragile, so woowwww!! ;)

Ok, I'm done describing the surrouding.. the must be thinking I;m weird for starring at them like i'm retard or something.. ;)

Anyway, I;m starting to enjoy my Media, Law and Ethics.. Remember Ms Yap?? The oh-so-strict lecturer?? hehe..I'm starting to like her..she's soo cool! hehe..and you know how else I feel?? ..I like what I'm doing.. It feels right.. and that's good right? ;)

Ok..my time is up.. have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment