Saturday, May 21, 2011

To awesome friendships!

Ok, my hair smells like a smoked cigar! ..grrr! ..One of the many reasons why I hate mamak-ing! ..Then again it felt soooo good to meet Alma! ..weeeeeeeeee!!

Well, I had an unusually surprising day, today! ..XD.. As you can see, I'm a lil on the anti-social kinda type. No, I'm not lying. You have got no idea what it takes for me to talk to a stranger, next to me..;( Yes, it is that bad..

Anyway, it all begin with me entering the wrong class. After a year and half in UCSI, I had pairs of eyes starring at me..and I didn't recognize any of them. I slowly took a step back and searched for a notice on the door!! ..I can't possibly enter the wrong class!!! ..and indeed, the class was re-venued *this words doesnt really exist* to another class. hehe

Once I entered the class... I spotted for my clique of friends..and of cause, there they are, right in front! ..And looking at the temperature of the classroom, there aint no way I'm sitting in front facing the lecturer. I'd be literally freezing in about 10 minutes! ..;(

So I searched again for some familiar faces..and there I spotted Eunicia! ..She was sitting alone..so why not?!

Anddd wooowww.. You wouldn't guess it!! ..It was the most perfect decision I have made in my whole life!! ..Lol.. ok I love exagerating! ..But seriously, looking at this point, and all my pointless decision I made..it was simply WOWla k! ..So we sat there for 3 hours.. talking and talking! ..The 3 whole hours! XD

Ok, we werent only talking, there was this part where I accidentally dropped her coffee can down! ..And there was another part, where I knocked her water bottle down! ..Lol, I can't help it.. things appear to slip off easily whenever I'm present! ;((

And here comes the best part! ..hehehe.. She was telling me all her hometown stories, she's not a Malaysian by the way! ..hehe.. And there was a point where I went completely blur and asked, "You mean she was married, got divorced, and the re-married?" ..As far as I'm concern, that sentence came out right, but she burst out laughing!!! ..NON-STOP!! ..I couldn't help it..LOL So I laughed along with her.. I was sooo eager to find out what went wrong! ..hehehe..We had to control ourselves and vibrate in silent as the lecturer was still going on with his Alternative Voices..;)

Then she took out her notebook and started drawing charts to make me understand what she meant! ..heheheheeheheheh..I couldn't believe it!! It was actually pretty simple.. err fine, it was very simple.. but you know, I have a short attention span..and like I said, the b.r.a.i.n.s is totally weird! ..hehehe.. You say, "chicken" my brain reads it as "eggs!" ..so yeah..ehehehe.. but we still didnt stop laughing after that!

So anyway, since my "date" got postponed.. Eunicia invited me to join their Christian Fellowship (CF) ..For once, I didnt feel like rushing back home and watching How I met Your Mother..so I stayed! ..Their worship was good! Meet a lot of new friends and old ones..And I learnt one thing, that I would probably remember for the rest of my life..~~You are the salt of the earth. If the salt looses its saltiness, then what difference would it make?~~"That I was born to be different..and if I give in easily to sin and follow the world, what difference would it make?" ;)

After that, I went back home..and it was raining!!!...Part of me was like, "Oh noo!" ..Another part said, "Throw your umbrella!" ..hehe..and thats what I did.. Ok I didnt really throw, I put it inside back, and enjoyed the rain!

Came back home, I had a surprise visit!! .. Oh btw, my date was with Maureen Alma! ..But she senju me last minute and decided to make it up to me by coming right into my house! ..WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! .. seriously, what else can beat a nice heart-to-heart conversation with your girlfriends??! ..hehehe

Awesome huh?? ..To have friends whom you can share about anything. I realized, its not about how many friends you have..its about the intimacy you share with them, that can never be replaced by anything.

I don't have much friends..but then ones I have.. would go all out for me! ;))))

Cheers!
To awesome friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment