Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Writers are awesome!

;)) So yes, in regards to all your questions..

Why wasn't I able to post anything for some time?
  • Yes, I am officially "cacat-ed" ..at this very moment. I tore my iris when the shuttle cock hit me right in the eye,, and was banned from SEEING any screen that requires the usage of an "EYE" .. yes that includes COMPUTER, TV and yes MOBILE! ;(
  • I lost touch with writing. Its like a long-distance relationship. You lost the touch when you're distanced, you tend to loose the heat, the passion.. hence you decide to take a break..;((
  • I forgot the reason I started blogging
  • I needed some time to detached from the network, to get in touch with myself, other than the mere usage of words and only words..

Why did I decide to start connecting with words again??
  • I realise that, "Gosh I'm writer".. No matter how much I stay away from writing, sooner or letter, the lost will be found, the runnaway will be back to where she belong. And I belong here.
  • I had this weird need in me, to change the world.. to change someone, at least one.. to make a difference.. through something that comes deep down from my heart right to this post.. 
  • When I blog, its like, "I'm me..Juan Margrita" ..No mask, no facial, no make up. This is me, the girl who has thousands of thoughts all over, who may drive you crazy half the time, who enjoys putting words together and making sense out of it..Though half of the time I dont.. but whether you like or not.. This is me.
  • Today, UCSI had a book fair. Yes I have my assignments pilling up, HFC Youth camp coming up and I have made plans with so many that I barely have time for myself. But as I was glacncing through the books sold there, I was like, "OMG!!" ..I don't know when the last I was this happy and excited that I ran all the way to the bank, cashed out some money just to buy the novels. Not one, but TWO! ... I'm halfway reading Murakami;Norwegian Wood. The other novel is "The girl with the dragon tattoo" ...Reading Murakami, made me realise the power of words; both reading and writing!
  • Lastly, cheryl tagged me in a post "20 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE A WRITER!!" ...I was smilling all throughout cause its sooo daymm true! ..Seriously, we're awesome la k! ..Like so awesome!
So yeah, if at all you see my blog silent for some time, please bug me alrite! ..;) Remind me, the reason I started blogging.. 

And oh, the eyes is getting better, as you can see.. I;m back to blogging business!

No comments:

Post a Comment