Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blank space

It's weird to stare at a blank space. Something that used to be your heart and soul, now seem so strange.

If you'd asked me why.. honestly, I don't know.

I don't know how things are going to turn out.
I don't know why it turn out that way before.
I don't know why I made the decisions I made.
I don't know how I convince myself to leave it this way.
I don't know what made me come back.
I don't know if things are going to change again.
I dont know if I am that person I thought I was.
I don't know if I can be the person I wanna be.
I don't know how people judge me from outside.
I don't know know if it mattered at all..
I just don't know..

I do know one thing..
That there is a reson..why this blank space, is being filled.
I'm not sure what it is..
But there is a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment