Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dating a girl? ;p

Weird whenever I see the words "compose" at the left side of my blogging post..I always think of music.. like ceeehh waahh.. some big time composer! ..hehe.. hmm someday la k.. someday I'm gonna write this beautiful lyrics..with an awesome melody..that's gonna make the whole word silence for a while.. and yes.. someday! ;))

Speaking of music. I'm having that daymm feeling again.. you know.. where you skip every song on your playlist and go to the songs, "My Valentine" , "If your not the one", "Hero", "Beauty and the beast", "our song", "a whole new world" to be played.. and then you start back your nonsense of building castles in the air! Smilling at practically everything..siggh.. no that aint good. The last time that happen..or wait.. everytime that happens ...I will end up on top of the roof, hoping to throw my self down. Or wait. Not roof.. Roof is too low..I will end up breaking my bones.. So let me rephrase. I will end up on the clift, tied to the end of thread.. yes..looking up to heaven saying, "Lord, you shouldn't have let me listen to those songs!" ..hmmm..it wouldnt hurt that much..compared to the roof..;p

Ok, enough of my weird imaginations. Let me tell you what happen during dinner.. It was suppose to be me and mom.. but of cause.. dad got a bit jealous and said, "Why can't join?? She's my daughter too.." ..I just laughed out laud.

So immediately, my mom started.. "Juan, tell me about your 'boyfriends' and everything.." ..Again I laughed..and looked at my dad. And mom stared at my dad and said, "You should have just eaten elsewhere.. see now she wont say anything!" ..LOL oh yes.. my family is unique.. just like that..

So I told my mom a bit. A bit of here and there..and then according to her, my aunt called her and told there's this 30 year old catholic guy looking for a girl to date. After that, my mom told me something that I do not know if should laugh myself out laud or cry myself to death! ..lol.. she said, "when aunty rose asked me that question.. the only thing that came to my mind..was you, Juann!!" ... and i went like, "MAAAAA!!" ..

Siggghh... now you tell me.. cry because, I dont wanna end up marry some age old dude..cause no one wants me.. or laugh..because my mom is probably the cutest ever. sighh

And guess what?? My sims in facebook.. is dating my school mate, su yen. Yeap she;s a girl.. sigh.. I remember Amanda telling me and Christina the other.. "If only the Catholic church allows.. I surely would have dated a girl maann! ..Its so much easier!" ..lol..somewhat agree la k. ;p

Oh my, did I just agree to dating a girl??

Well, I guess I;m back to my crapping business again! ;D

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment