Monday, August 29, 2011

I wish I was kid again.

Ok, I don't understand how exactly my heart works.. I mean like..it never learned its lesson. Sad,.. You tried everything ..from building walls to electrocuting..but nope, it never listens. Never. sigh.

Anyway, I practically spent the whole day with my cousin, Bernadette! ..And gosh, the things you could learn from her, is amazing. I bathe her, fed her, watched cartoon with her, sang with her, took her to choir practice where she made me proud by not running around church, like she used to ;). Changed her clothes from uncomfortable to a dress that says, "Don't worry, stay cool!". Taught her how to spell "princess" ..as "Princeness!" ..sigghh..it kinda slipped my mind and Chris asked me to go back kindergarten. ;((  And now, she's begging me to play hide and seek with her.

Its wonderful huh? being a kid? You got no worries. No expectations. No dissapointments. The hurt lasts for a second until they get an ice-cream. No hard decisions to make except to pick the colour of a crayon. No clothes to choose, well as long as its not warm or pokey. ;p No tears, except when you missed your favorite cartoon! No pain except for a scratched knee. Who cares about boys? As long as I'm concerned, they're the same! ..;p And you find joy in the simplest thing on earth, like seeing a rainbow. ;)

But of cause, life doesnt work that way. We grow. We want to grow so badly that when we reach that age we wonder, "Why did I ask to grow? I wish I was a kid again!"

But hey, its not that bad being an adult. You get to screw up life and then start it back again, even more confident, stronger and full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment