Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Everyone wears a mask

hey there ;)

Yes its me again.. 2 posts in a day. Weird.. it wasnt that surprising before. But now..lol considering the fact that I hardly blog. hmm..it is something I guess..

By the way.. I read my first 5 posts when I started blogging.. gosh!! It was like the lame-est thing ever. I was so very hyper..I barely knew half of what I was writing.. But not bad..I wasn't as lazy I am now. I barely blog nowadays.. hmm its not lazy..its just I dont know. I just lost it I guess.. ;(

So anyway..my mom kinda sent me this long e-mail. Like wow technology huh?? and yes we do live in the same house hehe.. It was sweet but a ermm.."she-wants-it-her-way-kinda-thing!".. And she says.. I'm too secretive! ;((( ..its not that.. its just siiiggghh.. its complicated ;( ...so tomorrow.. I kinda have this dinner date with her. I think I know what she wants to talk about. lol...

Anyway.. err.. I feel its not me blogging eh! ..I dont know.. when I read back what I wrote.. its dead bored!  ;( .. Yes I used to be this hyper, crazy, lame girl..who blogs non-stop. Where is she? All I see is this dull, sad, fake lady.. silently praying no one notices her existence.

So I have come to this conclusion..that everyone wears a  mask.. Here's why I think so:

  • You wear a mask so that your mom.. doesnt know the nasty things you did ..;)
  • You wear a mask.. so that your boss.. will not find out that you hate him..and cont paying you.
  • You wear a mask..so that your crush..will remain with you..and find you interesting..
  • You wear a mask.. so that the world..will stop asking you so many questions..
  • You wear a mask.. to hide the broken-ness inside.. and convince yourself that you are strong enough to face the storm.
  • You wear a mask.. so that the world will like you..for who they want you to be..not who you are..
  • You wear a mask.. to cover up the hatred and anger that is rising within you.
  • You wear a mask.. so that they will fall into the trap you set..and then claim your prize.
  • You wear a mask.. because according to you.. you cannot live without it.
And yes, I wear a mask too ;)
And no.. its not make up..

I wear a mask when you ask me, "How are you?" ..I reply.. "I'm fine thanks.." 
I wear a mask if you ask me.. "Is there something bothering you?" ..I reply.. "No, I'm fine.. really" ..
I wear a mask..with this world's most sweetest smile of mine..;p because if I don't..you may witness the unpleasant sight of scars and bruises..

One thing's for sure.. I'm not wearing a mask now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment