Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It aint perfect, but its enough

I remember years ago..
Someone told me..I should take..
Caution when it comes to love..
I did..


You were strong and I was not..
My illusion, my mistake..
I was careless..
I forgot..
I did..

Ok that was just random.. because it was on the playlist. Nothing got to do with emo-ing or what k! ;))

Hmm.. I'm just here, because I have no where else to go! ;(

I'm done with everything. Everything that is possible to take away my boredom! ;(  I have read every book I owned... Vivian and Amanda..were suppose to pass me some books this week.. but I guess, it is fated that I have to bore myself to death for this holidays..hehe oh well I'm done with watching Desperate Housewives, till season 6. I'm also hunting for season 7! ..Anyone out there kind enough to borrow this lonely soul a piece of entertainment.. I will be grateful forever ;))

Hmm what else. Oh yeah.. since I'm not allowed to do what so ever exercise until my eyes is completely healed, so I decided to do house chores. ;D If that means sweeping, mopping, cleaning, washing.. then congratulations. You know your words well..;p ;p But if that means cooking, nope! ..You're wrong! ..As much as I would love to cook, my dearest mom still doesn't trust me! ;( siighhh so yes. house chores is the substitution for exercising. And am I losing weight? lol.. I'm not sure. I see in the mirror..the same girl with chubby cheeks.. and plump fingers.. ;(

Ok enough about my beauty..;p I saw some of them filtering friends in Facebook. So yes, I followed their footsteps and did the same! ;D Felt a little mean doing so, oh well..it will have to happen sooner or later.. ;) and Yes I deleted the ones I have no idea off.. Kept the ones I still have no idea but was breathtakingly HAAWWTT! ;)) ..And the rest, are simply my friends ;)

You know, I have a lot to blog actually. Like a lot. I am also in the mood. But I can't find the right words. ;(
Oh well, but I'm sure of thing.. when the words come out, they aint gonna be as pleasant as it will always be. siggghh..

You know what I learned, besides all this complications??

I learned the same thing everytime I hit the ground, and fall to my knees. Everytime I cry out my lungs..cursing life what it has done to me. Everytime, I look up and say, "that's it!! Lord, I give up!!" ....and something comes right in..and fix it all. It aint perfect..but its sure is enough to get me up to my feet, stand up and live ;)

"How wide..
How deep..
How great..
Is Your love for me.."

p/s Lord, I'm amazed by you..and how you love me

No comments:

Post a Comment