Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear Lord

Hello, its me again.

I dont know why am I here at 1.20am..
Bt my cousin just called me to say her bedtime prayer with her..
I guess I shall say mine too ;)

Dear Lord,
I just wanna thank you, for this awesome day. Thank you for everyone around it. Thank you for awesome never-ending food!! ..Thank you for my dear cousins who made realize that there is more to life.. ;)


I  just have one thing.. erm. You know what is it. So I will leave it in your hands. Just please, show me what to do. I can't decide on my own. Do guard this heart of  mine. It has been through a lot. Nevertheless, may Your will be done. Not mine! 


Oh and I have my eye check up tomorrow! ..Please pleasee let it be a good news! And do bless everyone around me! ..
Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment