Friday, October 8, 2010

Coincidence..or not!

"I will be still and know you are God.."

I have a confession.. and a testimony to go along with! ...Trust me, this is worth your time..=)

Do you believe in coincidence? ...or do you believe that everything happens for a reason? ..Do you believe that science is the answer to everything..or that there is someone up there, making everything happen the way it is? ..Did you use to believe in that "someone", but then the faith fades away as nothing ever worked out the way you wanted it? ..And if given another chance, would like you to start believing again? ..

Ok now leave aside these questions aside..and pretend I am an atheist..=)

And me, a 20 year old atheist from UCSI currently pursuing my degree in Mass Com and I have a presentation for my public speaking subject which starts at 9.30 ..hehe *formal a bit*

So anyway I set up the alarm at 6.30am and of cause being a typical human being the wise thing to do was to hit the "snooze" button.. and me, being me.. I thought the button I hit was "snooze" but in actual fact it the "turn off" button.. so yeah.. I slept as if there was no tomorrow..and then suddenly my phone begin to ring.. I answered it and it was mom, she wanted to speak to my sister.. with an eye opened, I glanced to the side of my bed.. it was empty.. so i told my mom .."She left already.." ... I hung up and closed my eyes again when I realize.."Shoottss.. what time is it already?? " ...Checked my phone again it was 7.10am!! ...Usually I'll leave house around 7.20 to catch the 7.30 bus..

I panicked!.. like totally panicking!! ... Came outside, and heard someone taking shower in the bathroom.. "Ohh great my sister is still here..and she had to use the bathroon at this crucial time!!" ..I started banging the door and asked her to hurry up!! ...Mr Ken would cut us all into pieces if we were late!! ..sighhh.. and on top of it was presentation day!! ..He would surely continue frying us in hot oil!.. aarrgghh..

So I took a quick shower.. and then started packing my stuff.. I remember leaving everything I'm suppose to take on my study table.. so just chucked everything inside my bag.. And my sister, ok my sweet, awesome-pawesome, darling sister said, she would send me to KTM!! I would have kissed her!..XD hehehe ... and then when I was about to leave.. A thought appeared.. "I don't remember putting my pendrive inside my back, but I did leave it on the table last nite!!" ...and so I rushed in back.. knowing this has to be my mom's work!! ..grrrr .. She can't see my things lying around the table.. I started searching for my pendrive everywhere!!.. and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it in the white box!..=)

Moving on.. On the way to the station, I was complaining to my sis about a group member of mine... who did a half past quarter work... and because of that I slept at 3am! Speaking of assignments...and again.."OMG!! I forgot my movie reviews!!"... The thing is, these movie reviews are supposed to be passed up last week but since our class got cancelled hence it was due this week.. and since I changed my bag pack.. my assignments were all still in my previous bag!! .. Almost in tears.. I told my sis.. just sent me back home.. I'll find my way from there.. and take note, my sis had to be in her UNI at 9am!!

She said, its ok, I'll wait for you.. hurry!! ... In my white wedges and formal dress.. I ran to my house.. took the papers.. the time was already 8.10am .. I was suppose to take the 8.12am train if I wanna reach uni on time!! .. I was hoping and wishing that KTM wil be delayed this time!! .. lol.. Ironic isn it.. first I curse it, for its inefficient service... and now I want it to be delayed.. hehe

My sister, and this time I swear I could french kissed her!! ... She passed by the station.. and I thought she forgotten to send or something and I said."hEY!!..STOP!, I'm late already!... She said, "its OK, I'll send you to UNI!!" ...hallelujah!!! .... those words were like cherry on top of a cake!!..

And so I reached Uni at about 8.40am.. hehehe.. yes I know, impressive!

Anyway, I screwed up my presentation.. and was whining all day.. thinking that's it! ..I'm failing public speaking!! ...sigh.. But I treated myself with a midnight movie in ALAMANDA.. Eat, pray and love.. I found it rather realistic!! ..and somewhat different compared to other romance movies.. besides it wasn't entirely about romance.. its about discovering yourself as well..=)

So now, lets get real.. oh Yes, i'm still being an atheist.. and after all this tiny incidents.. the one thing thats on my mind is COINCIDENCE!! ... I mean come on, you can't tell for sure that there is someone up there who is handling things and make sure that I'm at the right place and the right time!!.. And even if there is someone ... He can't possibly be watching over me.. because, I have never ASKED him too.. or even spoken to him..before...

But if these "coincidences" didnt happen .. I would have missed my presentation worth 20% ..and Mr Ken aint the kinda lecturer who gives you second chances unless there's a death! ..=( and I would have lost another 30% if I never hand in my movie review..

I don't know what is on your mind right now... but I'll let you know what's on mine.!..=)

What made my mom call at 7.10am?? ...why did she call my phone and not my sister's, when she wanted to talk to my sis.. why did I suddenly remember about my pendrive right before leaving the house?? why was I talking to my sister about my assignment in the car?? ..Why didnt I remember about my movie review when I was in the train or when I'ver already reached college?? ..why of all days, my sister decided to be nice and sent me to uni at that time???

Coincidence??!!.. think again!!! ... How??... How can it all fall so perfectly?? ...Like it was all prepared.. I mean yes, it was a pretty bad day.. would have been a lot better if I did everything before hand.. but neither did I NOT manage to do it?! ..Do you get me??.. arghh..

hmm.. I don't know how else to explain.. but seriously, this is not a coincidence.. because coincidence doesn't happen once or twice or consequently..

My confession: ...I can't pray no more.. well it happens.. once in a while.. and you need something to spark it all up..

My testimony..: no matter how much you runaway from God, or forget his existence.. He never once forgotten about you.. and see, how much He made it possible for me.. to go through my day..

My lesson: ..Always pray before you start anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment