Monday, October 25, 2010

HFC YOUTH CAMP 2010

This is post is waaaayy overdue.. hehe.. everytime I want to continue.. something comes up.. and well I am going to post it anyway..=D

I am soooooo excited that I could just smile in my sleep!! ...weeeeeeeeeee!! ..hehehehe!! ..but seriously, I never knew I could feel like this again. Ever.

And Lord, who can grasp your infinite wisdom? Who can fathom the depths of Your love? Nope, I could never understand You, even if I tried to.. but incase You're still wondering.. You are sooo sooo very awesome! ..and yes, I mean it this time! ..XD .. keep the storm coming..keep the rain pouring.. for who am I to fear Lord, with You by my side..=)

FRIDAY 22ND OCT
So where shall I start.. hmm First day of camp was a bit of hassle and well, stress.. It was my turn to lead praise and worship again.. and Alex had to drop a huge bombshell on me, just the night before which made me even stress..heheh ;p ;p.. And I almost drove Christina crazy in the bus.. as I was whining and sighing.. that I can't do it.. that I'm gonna screw it all up.. I know she wanted to shout "SHUT UP JUAN!!" ..but all she said was, "Don't worry, Juan.. you can!" ..hehe so as I begin to quiet myself.. phhewww.. I begin to realize, "Lord I'm doing this for YOU..and only FOR YOU! How its going to go, thats up to you!...

When we reached Champagnat Youth Centre... LOL... I was like "waaahhh!!" ..heheh lets skip this part for now k..=) And so begin to set up the AV stuff and of cause God wanted to test us again by making sure the other 2 MICS DOESN'T WORK!! ..meaning AMANDA and SANDY can't sing with me.. I have to sing alone! .. Nope, thats not good!..Aint good at all!! .. But anyway, knowing the fact that I am not in this alone..we prayed.. and let it go!.. I couldn't be bothered how was praise and worship went.. all I know, is that clearly wasn't me who was leading it..=) ..Amen to the one up there!..

Now back to the location area.. The bed could topple down any minute.. the bathroom had frogs.. and there was a freaking frog on my bed!! ..Of all bed, it has to be mine! ..I shouted of cause!! ..Come on, imagine dreaming of a prince charming and then you wake up with a frog next to you! ..That's not fair k!..LOL.. but thanks to RUSSELL, who came to my rescue.. and my sister had to question me,.."Juan you lead praise and worship in front of 50 people and you're afraid of a frog??!" ...Ok, she made sense! ..But but.. its a frog!!..sighhh..

Oh yeah.. another one is the food! ..heheh.. I'm a big fan of it k.. i can eat anything and everything.. but trust me, the food here is like... siighhhh.. siiighhh.. nevermind.. just thank God we had stalls near by for supper! ..AMEN! ..=)

But then sandy had a different view..she pointed at the beach which was 20m ahead and said, "There, that's beautiful.." ..And indeed it was.. We went there at 11pm! ..and goodness! .. I swear I wasn't in Malaysia.. It was simply breathtaking.. I saw the lighthouse faraway.. The sand was like a carpet.. so smooth.. so beautiful.. I dip my feet on the icy cold water and I wished I lived somewhere near the beach.. someday..=)

SATURDAY 23RD OCT
I couldn't sleep the whole night.. thinking of the FROG! ..grrr.. was soo happy when it was morning! ..heheh Martin made us laugh like crazy!.. A little bit more of his talk.. I swear we would all be admitted due to uncontrollable laughter which cause our intestines to rupture!..hehehe.. There's 2 climax on this day..

First, it was the beach!.. We had telematch! ..Amanda, Anne, and Christina prepared the games ..that was to die for! ..LOL.. they had to eat blended celery, ginger and lemon.. with bread and jam and banana blended! ..eheheheh.. a lot more of crazy stuff ..Everyone hated me, though it's not really my fault.. We bought 10 packets of flour. And it will be wasted if its not in use.. So I went around sprinkling.. I repeat SPRINKLING.. see..I'm so good to SPRINKLE and NOT THROW! ..heheh.. and Alvin, alfred or was it Jon.. either one. suddenly came to me and topple the whole packet of my head!! ...MY HEAD!! ..Yes it was gross! ..bad.. very bad! ..Tapi takpe.. its only flour.. and not well..anything else..LOL.. and so i told Manda.."Manda, they officially hate me!" ..hehe... "Just keep on throwing!" ..she said. So I was like.. OOHHKAYY..... So I went all around SPRINKLING FLOUR again! ..and goodness! ..of all person, the one who refuses to speak to me for whatever reason it is.. nutcase Kevin came from nowhere.. and dropped another whole packet on me..AGAIN!! ...and so that's how I was covered with 2 packets of flour.. and this time.. I had to balas balik! ..hehehehe..

So yeah.. we ran, we laughed, we threw water balloons.. we played!.. And finally went on Banana boat with the girls!! .. I drowned la k! ..the moment the guy overturn the boat.. and the rescuer came to me and pulled me up! ..LOL.. the uselss float was coming over my head.. and by the time I reached the shore.. everyone started laughing.. I must have looked like I had a gunny sack on my head!

After that was the part where I hated the most. I had taken bath with floor on my head on my 17th birthday where I got hit with flour and egg and water! ..I practically finished the whole bottle of shampoo!..and this time it was massive!!.. Thank God I brought a brand new dove shampoo!.. and even that didn't help... But I had angels without wings.. hmm.. I was sooo touched k!.. Mary Pat (Alma's sis) came and told me "Juan, its ok we will help you remove the flour on your head!!".. I was like thats sooo troublesome and the flour was tangled on my hair! !..the only way I know to remove them was to cut off my hair!..sigh.. and yes, my hair has grown!.. No more that boy cut hair I use to have.. damm sayang right, to loose your hair cause of flour!! ...

And so to the angels, Natasha, Mary Pat, Florence and Janice! ...They didn;t know me that well.. My blood sister, Christine whom I practically lived with for the past 20 years... didn't even bother to look at me k!..LOL..but these people..we weren't that close that they have to sit down for half and hour with the comb and hair dryer just to remove the useless flour on my head!.. But they did.. I didn't ask them to.. they just did! ..Woaaahh.. Lord, who are these people.. and what did I do to deserve them?.. But well thank You Lord!..=D

And the it was the healing session.. yes I was touched.. Cried like I never did! ..Phew.. I felt so great.. so renewed.. so free.. so light! .. Unexplainable! ..How lucky as I know to be know Jesus! Mass was awesome too! ..=)

That night, we played charades!.. Sherie, Manda and Fred.. was really good la k.. but we were all really tired.. hence we let them win!..LOL..;p ;p ..and then we played the MAFIA game!!..WOW!! ..that was one game of silence!..hehehe

SUNDAY 24TH OCT!
I slept off like nobody's business.. frog,rats, cockroaches!...couldn't care la.. I had angels all over me! ..heheheh..
It was a gloomy morning!! ...Raining and raining~.. but I loved it!! ..it was wet..but not the sad wet..LOL.. its the happy smiley wet!! ..OK now I sound sooo wrong! ..hehehe.. but you get me la right..??

And then it was last session.. which is where I should say I AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC!! Amen!! ..=)

The last PNW was massive!..the church was on fire! ..I was on fire too! ..heheheh.. AWESOME-NESS!! ...

We also played the angel-mortal game.. to my ANGEL, ALFRED NETTO! ,..your the BEST!! ..Love him to bits for all the drinks,notes,chocolates and ice-cream!! ..heheh

And to my mortal, MICHELLE MINJOOT! ..will love you always..and keep you in my prayers.. sorry I couldn't do much for you..=( ..

HFC YOUTHS!! ...You guys rocked!! We stand together as a team..or we die as individuals! ..Thank Lord, for all the blessings!!

And I still remember..what martin said "Don't just sit and pray at home, expecting a guy to fall from heaven!!..go out and make friends..and socialize!!" ...

LOL! ...God, I place this lady writting this blog in your hands.. May her thoughts be yours.. may her words be yours.. may her deeds be yours..! Amen!!

To be continued..hehehe..

1 comment:

  1. WAHHH u let us win?? u sure anot? admit it laaa, fred sher n i were too good for u all. HAHAHA. and I MISS CAMP!! =)

    ReplyDelete