Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just have a heart..

"No matter where I am.. every tear I cried.. You hold in Your hands.. You never left my side.. Though my heart is torn.. I will praise You in this storm.."

So I was suppose to blog yesterday...but as usual.. it went out of hand! hehehe .. I was just so superbly excited.. cause I was done!!! DONE with assignments, exams!!! if you could hear my words in your head.. I'm not speaking..I'm shouting for joy!! weeeeeeeeeeee!! ..Nothing beats the taste of pure, absolute freedom! ...hmmm actually if you could taste my words in your head! ...wait.. aargh.. that didnt really make sense.. but well if you are reading this, just share the joy!! ...weeeeeeeee!! *runs around in circles!!*

Actually I was kinda tired to blog yesterday! ..heheheh.. straight after UNI, went for badminton! ..been ages, and it was good!! .. like really good! Not to say I was good.. it just felt sooo good! And because I admired Saina Nehwal, the badminton player from India..I kononya felt like so semangat!! ..But of cause, I ended up playing even worse than I usually play. Pity Joe and Shas.. I made them run all over the court! ..hehehe.. but Crystal and me almost won them!! .. and according to them, they were "so-called" giving us chance.. but well too bad.. we scored 19!!! ...weeeeeeee!! ...hehehe

And by the way, if you happen to see any candid, random pics of me posted on my profile.. THAT'S NOT ME!! ..ok, well I wish its not me.. but let's pretend its not me k!! ... because it was horrible! ..thanks to Joe who thinks candid pics are the best.. My foot!! ...grrr.. as it is I face uncountable embarrassing moments in public.. and now it has to be on the network!! ..argh

Anyway, speaking of sports.. one of my favorite topic! ..heheh.. yes, it is!! .. I can be glued to the TV 24/7 just watching the games!! .. and the ones that catches my attention, gymnastics!! ..XD .. so I asked my mom, "Ma, why didnt you send for any gymnastic classes? ..I could be appearing on TV now!" ...and she gave me the 'you-need-to-come-back-to-earth' look.. hehehe..

So yeah, I find this game very fascinating.. Not because they wear these awesome piece of gym like suits.. and hair-do or make up.. lol.. ok that was actually the main reason why I love watching gymnastics.. but another reason is that.. its the only game I've noticed that when you fall.. you need to pick up back all your strength.. and continue with what you have left. Your not given a chance to restart.. your not given a second chance..

Like let's say your searching for perfection.. hehe ceehh wah.. sorry, this line was on my mind.. "If perfect's what your searching for, then just stay the same.." Bruno Mars ~Just the way you are~ .. hhehehe.. So anyway, you wanted it to be perfect, but because of one slip.. and all the audience witnessed it.. you could loose your will to persevere.. and your whole concentration.. your mind will be on that one tiny mistake!..

Well, I know I would.. =( but these gymnast amazed me!! .,.They kept moving on..doing what they're best at.. They know they messed it up.. but the smiles never left their faces.. and they got to finish what they're started, with or without mistakes! ..seriously, I think you need a high boost of self esteem for that performances!! ..

Which, I think its a good lesson to be learnt.. Its exactly how life is, no?? It hits you down to ground, the storm crawls in one after another.. things just doesn't seem right.. and you wish you had a second chance.. you wish you could turn back time, and make that mistake right again! ..but well what is done, is done..

You could only choose.. which I think its one of the best gift given to human.. is that you can choose.. Choose to smile and move on.. or choose to stay stagnant and bury yourself in the worries of the world.. Choose to stand up.. or choose to give up.. Choose to let go..or choose to hold on.. choose to live or choose to die.. But whatever choices you make, remember is it not for the audience, it is not for the world.. but for you.

Speaking of the world.. We celebrated Pinky's 21st birthday party that Monday and had this brilliant talk with Jaswin's friends.. And it is logical, probably seems like the right thing to do that when someone breaks your heart.. you find someone else and break their heart.. to release your hurt..and gain your strength and fill that emptiness which you think no one could ever replace them..why?? because that's how the world is. It is cruel, it is unfair, it is nonsense!.. To survive, you got to be unfair..you got to be cruel.. you got to play dirty.. you got to win!.. or else the world will step you and you could die..

But I disagree though.. Of cause I did not state out my opinion there.. they would have labelled me as crazy.. hehe.. because you don't need to be cruel, to heal your hurt.. you don't need to break another heart, to move on..

Why? because if you are human, when it really really hurts you, you wouldn't want another to go through that same hurt, that same pain.. that you went through.. I am not being a saint here.. but you do not USE someone, you do not play with someones feeling if you don't feel the same.. You do not break another heart, even if yours is in pieces!! ... that is inhumane! If they break yours, let it be then!! ... sooner or later, they will come to their senses and mature.

There are so many other ways to get healed.. oh trust me, I'm very very experienced in this department..LOL.. If you do not believe in God.. though that will be my first choice, all you need are damm good besties who would listen!! ..and there, they can patch up the wound for you.. go for movies, go partying, check some guys out..but you do not break another heart, even if he deserve it.. you don't! ...Or maybe its just me.. but well, it make sense to me.. If you wanna survive in this world of struggles and mystery, just have to have a heart.. and you already have everything else you need.. even if you don't believe in God, just have a heart..


You got to try a little kindness
Yes show a little kindness
Just shine your light for everyone to see
And if you try a little kindness
Then you'll overlook the blindness
Of narrow-minded people..
On the narrow-minded streets

When you have a heart,
You will show kindness,
You will offer forgiveness,
You will give love,
You will have faith.

And trust me, a smile is guaranteed and nothing can bring you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment