Saturday, October 30, 2010

The broken thumb! ;p ;p

Miss me, much??!!.. hehehehe.. You have too!.. Cause I know I missed you all sooooo much!! .. sigh.. Though I have no idea, who reads my blog..but from the bottom my heart.. I really do miss you all! ..To all those who stayed faithful to my blog for the past two years..THANK YOU!! TRIMA KASHI BANYAK-BANYAK!! ..HUGSSSSS!!

And so I write, mainly because a journalist lecturer once told me.. If you wanna be a good writer, write everyday.. just keep on writing.. even if you have nothing to write.. just write!! ..Who would have guessed, that I became an addict soon enough.. but the fact that I know someone out there is reading this.. at least one person..motivates me even more!! ..weeee!! ..So yeah, you are all so very dear!!..=)

Ok, enough of buttering.. heheh.. So where have I been.. like pinky said, "Juan mana you selalu hilang!!" ...

The truth is.. I broke my thumb! ..siighh.. yeap.. Meet with a car accident that my finger got stuck under wheels.. sobs sobs!! ..So here I am typing this with one finger.. ;p ;p ;p..Ok, who fell for it??!..LOL.. sorry la.. its just that a few days without blogging.. makes me all hyped up..or in other words A JAKUN!! ..heheheh

So the real truth is.. We were INTERNET-LESS for like 3 DAYS!! ..T-H-R-E-E DAYS!! .. Amazing I tell you..to have a computer without connection.. Solitaire, Spider solitaire, pinball, minesweeper.. you get to master all the games..heheh.. except for HEARTS! ..I never knew how to play that game..hmm..

Anyway here's what happen in the past 3 days..

  • I did meet with an accident.. ok, I actually banged a car!!... And I admit.. I was a freaking CHICKEN!! ..cause I ran away! ..ssiighh.. But it was a small tiny tiny scratch!! .. that's it! .. Besides by the time the owner came out from his car.. I was already at the of end of the junction.. Still that's not an excuse..!..ARGHH!! ..Let's hope and pray.. he doesn't go through the trouble to make a police report eh? ...sssiighhh
  • Tuition is AWESOME! ..they absolutely love me!! ..hehehe.. how not to, rite? ..But seriously, they laugh histerically at all my lamest joke! ..And before I leave, they will hug me and give me "HIGH 5" ..!!!.. weeeeee!! .. its an irreplaceable joy I tell you.. to know that you are the reason behind their smiles!..=)
  • I dropped by my childhood friend, Nithya's house a few days ago! ..We spoke for like hours.. Though I was stinking and sweating in my badminton attire.. None of us couldn't be bothered.. She was close to murdering me though.. when she found out that I told her nothing about my deepest secrets.. But excuse me, it took her 8 months to tell me that she is in a relationship!! ..hehehe.. so yeah..we're even!..;p ;p
  • And and..another thanks to NITHYA, for filling my holidays with movies and series! ..weeeeeeee!! ...She gave me her whole hard disk of movies ok! ..English, tamil, hindi, ..desperate housewives series, grey's anatomy, heroes!! ..weeeeeeee!! Thank you Lord!
Hmm.. that's it la.. nothing much..

Ohhh wait wait.. I left out something..

Sigh..
Lord, you know what's exactly on my mind.. You know that I cant state it here.. But well, pleaseee plleeeassee show me a way.. And guide me, cause I'm tired of making mistakes..tired taking the wrong chances.. I'm tired of lying to myself over and over again.. because I can't figure out what I want.. More importantly, I can't figure out what YOU want..

Help me decide the right choices.. Help me to do what You want. Just help me.

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment