Monday, October 18, 2010

Here, there, everywhere!

Goodness its been ages!! .... haizz.. buzy woman you see! ..;p ;p..*blows off the dust* ..;p;

Anyway, as usual its not my fault that my blog is going kinda rusty and well dead! .. Firstly, the computer is down..as you know I'm not really a laptop kinda person..and since I have a very big appetite, I need a big screen, bigger mouse and bigger keyboard.. lol Incase you didn't know me, I can't hear, see and think properly.. so yeah.. arrh crap! I shouldn't have said that..

So since I had to sent my PC for reformatting...there goes my 700+ songs and all my glee series. another 20 movies!!!! ...and of cause this had to happen the moment I start my holidays! ...siighhh..and on top of that I can't download MSN!!! ..there goes my social life! ..why Lord??!! Why??!! why now??!

Hmm.. what else.. oh yeah.. I have tonnes and tonnes of pics to upload.. like Pinky's 21st surprise party, Public Speaking class party which is probably the bestest thing that ever happen in UCSI!! ..My darling *bluek* sister's birthday dinner at Nachos, Alamanda.. hehehe and PPA!! ...bare with me please, like I said, been really buzy!! ..;p

One more thing, . I have a job!! ...XD ..hehhe.. small one only though, teaching tuition!!.. It's a mystery you know.. like you were going high and low to search for a job.. but you only want it for a month! ..and that moment, someone asked you whether you wanna teach tuition till the school ends! wow!!

And also.. when you were driving at night.. in a road with no street light, left and right filled with jungle..and even if there's a bear next to you, you wouldn't realize because it was that quiet and lonely.. You stopped the car then to look back at the map that your "dear" sister drew for you..and begin to wonder whether are you holding the paper in the right way..or is it suppose to be the other way round.. and then you get fed-up, and make a u-turn because you have this weird feeling that says "its not here" ...and all of a sudden you saw a bridge!! ..Exactly like the one you "DEAR" sister draw you! ..and HALLELUJAH!! .. you arrived saved and soundly and guess what, there weren't any bear at all! ..;p ;p

And that is a true story happen to the most gorgeous girl alive who also happen to own this blog..who was searching her way to Shaun's house on Thursday in Happy Garden.. Goodness! I just realized, it wasn't a garden and it soooo wasn't happy at all! ..hmm.. weird!

Long day tomorow.. probably the whole weekday and weekend! .heheehehe.. the grandma came down, started working, so many things to be done!! ..

And so my eyes is extremely tired.. and I'll try to update the whenever I can k! hehe because I can read your mind that you simply can't shut me off even if you tried too! ..LOL.. ok that was nonsense..but well you should probably follow me on tumblr! ..I'm alive and happy there! ..Not to say I'm not happy here. but well... tumblr practically reads your mind! ..everything you want you can find there!! ...but of cause, like Sudha mentioned in here blog, nothing beats the feeling of writing down your very own thoughts from your very own heart!

See ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment