Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little rascals

So I got bored with the slides.. copy paste tak boleh.. must re-type, re-adjust! grrr...

Meanwhile let me tell you about first day of class.. the moment I entered everyone kept quiet! they were mesmerized! ..ceehh wahh.. *proud smile* ..I'm sure they thought I looked damm gorgeous and hawwt all ...ahem! ..;p ;p ..hehehe.. all started whispering.. but of cause the ones who knew me started shouting my name out laud and said "YAY!!" ...hehehe.. I'm not kidding k!! .. well, i dont blame them! ..its me they're seeing after almost a year, stunning in my black tights and purple blouse! ..feewwiitt..

LOL.. ok I don't which screw came out.. Obviously something happened inside my head cause I'm overly perasan-ing now! ..ssiighhh..

So, the other teacher walked in late.. and said "they barely know how to read..even at the age of 10!!" ..I was like..oookaay! ..It can't be that bad, rite?!..hehe

and yup, I was wrong!! ..It was bad! ...sigh.. really bad..I repeated like about 20 times what is singular and plural! ...And they cant seem to get it! ... Now you must be thinking it has to be my teaching...but excuse me, if you've ever seen me in class.. you'll drop dead la k! ..I happen to love explaining and sharing knowledge.. I love it when they look at me with those interesting eyes.. it makes me talk non-stop...hehe.. ok that sounded bad.. but seriously, I'm probably the best teacher anyone ever had..heheehe

There comes the "vanity" again!! ..why huh??? ...oh yeah.. must be my grandma's fish sambal that effected my thinking.. It was soooo spicy.. I drank like about 7 cups of water.. and my bladder was full every half an hour..lol

Hmmm..what else?..oh yeah.. I was speaking to them in Tamil k! .. hehe.. as it is my tamil sounds like Japanese.. but well, they were helping me to get the words pronounced correctly! this is my chance to improve! ..XD .. and seriously, the other teacher said.."You cannot give them face, must be very very strict!!" ... I have no idea how to be strict! ..Every time I use my stern voice... they somehow manage to make me laugh!! ..ish ish... fail I tell you!

Tomorrow's a long day!! .... But no class though!! ...hmm.... which should be a good thing but why am I already missing those little rascals! ..argh

Well, tomorow then! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment