Thursday, October 28, 2010

Notes of life

Ohhh nooo!! ..ssiighhh.. sigh.. never mind.. you wouldn't get it! ..I'm so blurrr.. lol..ok that's not something new.. but seriously.. its like when you want it badly, its not there.. But now that you don't want it anymore.. there's like SO much of it! ..grrrr.. Yes Lord, I see you giving me that sarcastic smile up there...You're having a lot of fun aren't You?! ..grrr!!

Hehehe..so anyway where were we? Oh yesh, the camp! ..Ahem.. so I left out something.. to be continued in this post.. I left out the part where each of us had envelopes with our names written on it.. As usual Anne, decided to spell my name with an A in the MARGRITA..so it became MARGARITA!! ..and yes, Martin, decided to pronounce my name as Juan(One) ..like in spanish!! ...ssiighhh.. but nevermind.. since I was so-very-excited.. you can call me anything you want.. as long as its.. well decent!..LOL..!!

I was influenced by my gf, CHRISTINA ABIGAIL.. ..and yes, I have a GF.. until I find a guy who dare change my mind that there is at least one DIFFERENT guy out there.. Christina shall be my soul mate!..heheh;p ;p

LOL..back to her influence.. she posted some of her notes on her blog.. I want to do the same.. well, the thing about these notes are.. when you are feeling down, sad, lonely and miserable.. just glance at the words and notes.. and WOW!! ...its a whole new you!..

Here are some that really really touched me!!

  • Dear Juan, you make me laugh all the time! Your a great friend and I'm really glad i have you as a friend. Don't ever change!
From Ana

  • Hey Juan, I am so lucky and blessed to have a friend like you. After the inner healing, I just felt I needed to hug you..and it was a very meaningful moment to me.. I felt so much better!..
From Feona!

  • Dear Juan, Thank you for being an amazing friend. You never fail to brighten up my day with your sweet smile and bubbly character..You're always in my prayers and I wish that you will have many more days of fun and laughter..Hope you like the flowers!
From Jonathan!!

P/s He really did send me those flowers!! weeeeee!! thanks Jon!!..=D

  • Juan, You're funny, You're an entertainer and and amusement to us all. We're blessed your presence and your laughter. Yesterday's PNW was awesome. You were great! Keep up the good work! Love you always!
From Fred!

  • Blurr, funny, very interesting person la you..!
From Shaun!..hehehehe

  • Dear Juan, You're so beautiful!..Love your PNW and your improving all the time! Keep it up!P/s don't hope that a guy will fall from the sky my dear..
From Alvin!

  • Dear Ju, I seriously thought of you and Alma, when I watched that lion video clip just now.. Always tried to get to know you better cause I know that you're an interesting person but everytime I talk to you..you get distracted and go into your blurr moment..LOL.. Nevertheless I will definitely get a chance to know you better and I pray that we become closer friends. God bless you always! Good job on PNW!!
From : no-name.. but I have a strong feeling its PAMELA!..hehehe..

  • Juan, fantastic campla!!! You have a good voice and keep praising the Lord at music@
From Vivivan Pule!

  • Juan, I would like you to know that you've been an amazing friend of mine all this while..Your PNW session has been great..and it really touched my heart..Hope our friendship will last forever..Keep up the good work Juan! I love you!
From Michelle Minjoot!

  • Juan, your PNW session was amazing and the spirit of God is apparent in you. You're a lovely person and I thank God that you're part of my life..
From Tracy

  • Hey girlfriend!! You're such a great friend..and I'd don;t kow what I'd do without you..Keep the energy and smile going always! Love ya!
From, your sweetheart!!..heheheeh..its my love, CHRISTINA!!

And it the midst of all the joy and laughter and tears.. there's this one message that reminded me of another miracle that God has given me..

  • Hey Juan.. Finally got to know you.. Not that much.. But got something.. By the way, you seriously have an AWESOME blog. Very touching and meaningful. You're great! Good luck in everything you do!..God bless
From Carissa!..=)

And finally.. the last one that almost brought tears.. send me shivers all over my spine. and butterflies to my stomach.. the last person I'd ever expect to write me something..

Jobabe, I've never told you this but you're an awesome girl..and the best thing is that you're my SISTER! I'm so proud of you.. You led PNW very well. God has never and will never let go of your hands.. Always be positive and learn whenever you fall. YOU ARE SPECIAL!
Cheers, Chritine!!

Siighhh.. to those who doesn't know who Christine is.. she is my one and only SISTER! ..and tell me, how not to cry when you that kinda note?!.. sighh...

Lord, thank you for all this awesome bunch of people!! Please please take care of them ALWAYS!! ..Amen!

End!

No comments:

Post a Comment