Tuesday, October 5, 2010

She's on weed..;p

"While I'm waiting, I will serve you.. while I'm waiting, I will worship.. while I'm waiting, I will not fade.."

Since I forgot to announce my 500TH post! ..LOL.. here's to my 510TH POST!! ..weeeeeeeeeeee!! ..hehehe.. and indeed, I'm awesome!! ..;p ;p

So we all know, I'm vain..and very vain.. and full of vainness!! hehehe..but you know what's the good thing about being vain, it's that you couldn't care less what other people think of you.. and sometimes when you wanna reach higher grounds, being deaf helps.. like when they tell you, "You can't do it.." ...but you look back and say, "Watch me!!" ...heheh.. Ok, I stole that from tumblr..;p ;p .. hmmm I think I should become a philosopher..seriously, I just tried to make sense about being, "VAIN!!" ...sigh...

No wonder Deelan says, "Juan, I think your on weed!!" ...and then sam, sheena and pravinaa happily agreed with it!! ...sighh.. lol.. its not like I choose to be like the very weird, odd one out.. hmm It's just my brains, I've been trying to figure out how it works.. apparently it only gets worse.. don't believe me?.. take a look at the top paragraph..haizz

But anyway, before you decide to permanently shut me off.. lets talk about something hmm.. useful..

Again, I know I mentioned this like about 1000th times.. but KTM SUCKS BIG TIME!! .. lol.. and lately, its been going coo-coo! ..hehe.. seriously, the train that goes to Seremban, actually had "Rawang" written on it.. and did you know there's this place called TUMPAT?? Thats what the announcer said, "Train from TUMPAT will be arriving shortly" ..When I heard it, I was like..."Gosh, did I wake up in another timeline??" ...Suddenly INCEPTION all started playing.. I came back to earth when Sam messaged!.. Weird, I tell you..

And then it was Public Speaking again.. I semangatly dress in formal only to know that we're not gonna present that day.. sigh... There's this group that presented about "Rape cases does not include woman only, but man as well.." ...One of the presenter, really gave me goosebumps!! She was excellent!! ..I really salute her! ..She spoke with confidence, sincerity and boldness.. and made you think out of the box.. I think so far she's probably the best presenter I've ever came across!... I can't really pronounce her name, but I think its "mami" ..she's a foreigner!..and a gift of cause.. she could win many cases if she actually became a lawyer.. seriously!!..

Hehe.. I was impressed, very impressed.. hence I think she deserves the credit! ..=) .. so yeah, impress me, and I might write about you..hehehhehe..;p ;p ;p

So its like another week and half to be done with first year .. time passed by like a lightning know?? ...The one thing I remembered was walking all alone in that noise pathway in UCSI block C, accidentally entering the wrong class cause I saw the wrong timetable and everyone was looking at me like I'm some kinda alien with 3 eyes and 2 nose.. and the next thing I know I'm about to get married and have 5 kids! ..lol ok joking!! ..The next thing I know is that I'm entering 2nd year with friends who's definitely worth your time..and God knows what kinda darn assignment and exams your gonna face..

Sigh... but of cause.. it's gonna be worth it!.. or I hope so.. why?? ..Because I serve an awesome God who has Awesome plans for me!!! ...=)

Ok, I passed my limit already today.. heheh.. i realize the more I blog the more I get into my own world and the more I crap.. hence, limit is the best!..

Good nite!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment