Friday, April 1, 2011

Assignment tension!!

Oh I'm sorry.. I just need to let it out..=)

Weird how some people live their lives.. they have all the time to go out roaming.. but when it comes to assignments.. nope, doesn't really interest them much!! ..I mean yes, who am I to say what you should do, where you should go, what you are doing with your life.. but hey, make sure your work is done!! Not just done done alright..yes I admit I do not settle for a B as a result..I don't think anyone will..Everyone wants the best!! ..And how will you get it, if you send half pass work?? ..if its an individual assignment..then alrite.. but its a group assignment.. You're not in it alone.. You other 4 or 3 members depending on you.. siggghhh.. and yes, I went out today.. I had a great time! ..why? to reward myself, cause I'm satisfied with whatever I have done.. Honestly, I don't dare step out of my house.. if I don't get anything done at times.. because I know my priorities..

I'm so sorry.. I just had to let it out.. I didn't mean to offend anyone or what-so-ever.. But when it comes to assignments.. I get paranoid!! Like really tensed and PMS giler-giler ..sighh ..really, I'm not usually like this.. perhaps why I haven't been smiling the whole week! but then it could be applied to all us.. What you can do today, don't keep for tomorrow.. and yeah I admit, I'm the definition of last minute..oh well, all of us are in one way or another.. except for my mom! ..lol.. it can be annoying, but it helps!! it sure does!

Ok, I've talked enough...I come in peace!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment