Wednesday, April 20, 2011

because I can't say what I wanna say..

Weird, I still have my connections.. and yes thank God..I still do..;)

Firstly, yes my exams are finally over today.. I couldn't be bothered about it though.. I didn't know what I studied.. I mean yes, I say that all the time.. but honestly, this time, I mean it.. I was even thinking of sitting for supplimentary paper.. sighh.. but I sat for it anyway..

 I looked through the examination hall.. filled with students eagerly sitting for their paper.. I looked at mine.. with all the strength I had in me.. I opened it, stared at the questions.. some looked familiar.. the others, I know I should have studied it.. but really its probably the first time in my life, I was honestly not prepared at all.. and it didnt bug me any bit..;((

The pass few days has been darn weird to me.. Something bothered me so much.. something was so wrong somewhere.. something was clearly messing me up.. and you know something, for once in my life time.. I knew why..;)

And if I myself feel like this.. how much more will they feel??

Sighh..

Really, I cant say much to entertain you guys now or any so-called words of wisdom.. but I do have so many things to say.. and John Mayer's lyrics pierced right through..

"Even if your hands are shaking..
And your faith is broken..
Even if your eyes are closing..
Do it with a heart wide open..

Just say what you need to say.."

Nope, I still can't.. ;(

But when I have found myself again.. and when I have removed this uneasy feeling within me, ..I will come back and say what I want to say alright..

Lord,
I'm not quite sure how to say it here.. but you know my unconfessed secrets.. you know my unspoken prayesr..you know my heart and everything that dwells within it.. I lift it up to you Lord..


No comments:

Post a Comment