Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To Sukbir

And so I spoke about losing someone dear to me..

But it sure hell feels almost the same, when you hear your friends dad passed away..;(

Yes, my dear friend Sukhbir's dad passed away today. When I received that message from Sam, I teared.. I teared because I couldn't believe it, because I remember him talking about his dad just the day before.. and because today he patted my head, like I was a puppy, and like a big brother he told me, "I wish I had a sister like you.." ;(

Sigh.. weird, we never know why does these things happen.. but we do know that there is always a reason.. whether you believe or not, there is always a reason.. and yes, we're never alone in this.. have never been alone.. will never be alone! God is always on our side! ..=)

Dear Sukhbir,
You're a great guy, a good friend..definitely the perfect brother.. Yes not all things go according to plan..but that is where your strength lies.. Your dad, must have been very proud of you, and he wants to see you go further in life..He wants you to be someone, and face life, just like he did! It is never easy, but that is what life is about.. to take courage and finish the race, no matter how strong the storm is or how high the mountain is.... Be strong! We are here for you!

Hugssss

1 comment:

  1. Hey Juan,

    Thanks alot for the post. Really means alot and it was so sweet of u to write this. I really appreciate it. See u in Uni and I'll be back a much stronger person :)

    ReplyDelete