Thursday, April 7, 2011

She's blind!! ..;p

Ok God knows what I studied.. but I studied! ..like for real.. ok yes, the headphone was plugged in, but I had no choice.. the house was wayyyy too noisy..=(

Anyway, incase you have nothing better to do, let me tell you my story..=) I shall warn you, if you have something important to do.. please do it first.. hehe.. yes, this post is not really worth your time.. its another dramatic day of mine..=)

It all started this morning..when I wore my contact lenses.. Then I went to the porch to dry the clothes, I was pretty amazed at how the human minds work, to sew the clothes perfectly as it fits every shapes and sizes.. or else, gosh we would be still stuck with coconut shells and leaves.. lol.. yes I know my brains are extra weird in the mornings..

So anyway, I felt a sudden sting in my eyes.. Usually this means I wore my lenses upside down.. So I went back in, and corrected it.. and NOPE, the sting was still there.. what else could go wrong?? ..grrr.. so I took it out again, sterile it with my solution and wore it back.. but yes. you guessed it, the damm sting was still there..;( ..

Frustrated, I took it out again.. but but.. THERE WAS ONLY HALF OF IT!! ... I swear, my eye balls almost came out.. I should have cut my nails cause my lenses tore!! =( but where was the other half of my lenses?? ...I searched all over my hands, body, clothes, the floor, the sink.. and nope.. NOTHING! ..I looked back at the mirror.. at these gorgeous eyes of mine with dark circles! ..lol..it can't be stuck in there, can it?!! .. but yes, I rolled my eyes in a 360 degree, took up my eye lid, searched down the eyes.. and nope.. it aint in there.. So i guessed it mush have dropped.. and so I opened a new lenses and wore it..

And this time, it was slightly better.. but something was soooo wrong somewhere.. like seriously.. But i had no choice.. I had to leave already..if KTM betrays me again.. sighhhh.. I hope to conduct a demonstration someday..;p ;p ..hehe

But yes, went for class...and on the way back.. hehehe.. you prepared for this? ..lol alrite! I didn't have lunch, didnt have the orange kancil, it was raining, had to walk to church to settle some stuffs for my sis, walked back to KTM, the umbrella decided to not open, bus took an hour to arrive.. and there I was, with my eyes still stinging.. hehehe..

Arrived home and grabbed a bowl of coco-crunch with milk.. and watched BIG BANG THEORY.. the damm eyes was still stinging.. so I took off  my lenses.. and it was still stinging.. =(( ..why oh why I wondered? ..then I decided to cry.. lol.. ok fine I thought of something.. and I cried.. well I wanted to cry to take away to sting too.. and nope, it didnt work..

And while bathing.. I was so very irritated, I rubbed my eyes.. and bloop.. something fell off! ..hehehe.. yes, the other half on my lenses.. and goodness! ..You know how dangerous is that? ..The sharp end of that lense could cut my cornea or pupil, and leave me blind!! ...sighhhhh

And after all the adventures today, I thank God that I CAN SEEE!! and that I didn't GO blind!! ... lol.. well somethings its the little things is life, that shows the biggest meaning! =)

So the moral of the story is... there is always a way to solve problems! ..no matter how hard it is, or how complicated, there is always a way.. and the secret is perseverance! ..and you can hold the world in your hands..

And yes, never forget to thank God, though its the most silliest thing on earth! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment