Friday, April 1, 2011

My love will get home..

And if you think YOU'RE awesome... put your hands up and say, "BEZENGGA!!" ...hehehe..Yes, I'm lame just like that.. err.. You can't blame the poor child.. SHE COMPLETED MARKETING ASSIGNMENT!! ..now you tell me, who's AWESOME??! ..=)))

and well, "Bezengga" ..is a word used by SHELDON COOPER or well, JIM PARSONS from BIG BANG THEORY! ...hehe.. yes if you wanna know my secret to all my stresses besides the MAN above, its surely BIG BANG THEORY! ..twenty minutes per episode per day.. is like a self-made medicine..that just takes your worries away..takes you to a world of your of  your own..and you laugh yourself out! ..=)

And all is left is Business Communication assignment.. and Written Discourse Assignment .. and after..i wish I could shout and say "I'm FREEEEE!!" ..oh well, then comes the most excruciating part of the semester.. the daymm finals! ..sighh.. and here's the best part, my sister is graduating on April 10th, and I have MARKETING exam on the 11th!!! ..=(( ..where is this fair?? ..and its Marketing.. a totally reading subject, practically have to memorize the whole notes and text book, word to word.. siighh.. yes Lord, I'm really enjoying this moment.. thank you! ..;p ;p

And guess what else I've been doing??! ..TUMBLR-ING!! ...and gosh... It's so addictive..that I'm afraid to log in again.. I think I posted 50 posts  today!! ..sighhh.. but really, they're so daymm true.. you just have to post it!

Anyway, there's this one incident that happened yesterday that got me thinking.. and so I say this to you, just some wise words of mind..speaking from experience..XD ...lol ok ok ..I stole some from Bible also! ..;p
  • In whatever you do, don't let the words of others get into your mind and mess it! ..
  • If someone says, "you can't!" ..the only way to shut them up..is prove them that they're wrong! ..=)
  • Just because a fool decides to act immature, you don't need to bring yourself down to their level and continue arguing... Just stand high and smile..
  • Yes, its hard to control your temper..but before you act, remember how would have Jesus reacted? What would He say? =)
  • Don't talk about others, unless its something good! ..and yes, gossiping is poisonous.. kills others and you too! 
  • If you feel like crying, go ahead.. it may not solve anything.. but God it makes you feel better..=)
  • Ever heard of the word humility?? ..It's one of the most beautiful gift one could own.. ~~Humility does not mean thinking less of yourself than of other people.. nor does it mean having a low opinion of your own gifts.. It means freedom.. from thinking about yourself at all. ~William Temple~ hehe.. beautiful huh? ..I mean after all, if there is something you wanna boast about.. Boast about God!! ..who else deserves it more? ..=)
  • Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are NOT beautiful.. Remember you were created in God's own light and image.. I think you are the most beautiful creature ever existed! ..
  • And if you feel so lonely in this world.. that no one understand you at all.. that you feel like running away.. there is someone waiting for you.. and is ever ready.. to sweet you off your feet.. hehe.. yes Go say a prayer today, and you will know!
And well, if you still don't get it.. here listen to this..or well you can read it.. My love will get you home=God's love.. imagine God singing this to you! ..XD

My love will get you home~Christine glass

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
 my love will get you home.

If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
 my love will get you home.

If you ever feel ashamed, my love will get you home.
When there's only you to blame, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
 my love will get you home.

If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
 my love will get you home,
 my love will get you home.


No comments:

Post a Comment