Monday, April 11, 2011

A fragile heart

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! One done, two more to go!!! ..can she do it??? ..she has too!! .she walked 22m above ground on a thin rope for 3 hours! ..oh yes anything is possible! ..lol

Ok, I'm sorry I'm so hyped-up today..adrenaline rush I guess, after all the brain excercising! hehehhe..

But then this song keep on running on my mind all day.. hmm

A fragile heart was broken before
I don't think it could endure another pain
But there's a voice from deep inside of you
That's calling out to make you realize

.....

And if I could, choose the world around me..
The world I'd choose would all revolve around you..
So help me complete the game inside me..
And help to mend my fragile heart..

Hmm.. weird, but well till tomorrow!

Nitez!


No comments:

Post a Comment