Sunday, April 17, 2011

to alex

I don't know why I still have my connection.. anyway if you can't find me in FB its because I deactivated my account.. but I thank God I still have my conenction now to post this up..;)

And this is the second most shocking news I've received in the two weeks.. sighh.. I'm not sure if you know my friend, Alexzander Johnson.. oh well, if you don't, you really should get to know him.. ;)

He lost his dad today.. ;( ;(  when I heard it, i felt a lump in my throat.. a lump that is still there till now.. the food tasted like paper.. I couldn't get my self to smile or talk to anyone.. My mind was all over the place..

I didn't even dare call him.. ;( I wouldn't know what to say..

Just incase, you didn't know alex..
He's the kinda person who would go out the world to help you..
He's like the pillar of strength that keeps you going, when you're down..
He's the friend that will walk with you through the storm, if he finds you there alone..
He puts a smile on you face even if you're facing the worst moments of your life..
He makes you forget your problems..and brings back your faith to God..
He whispers words that you never knew existed.. and there, your alive again..;)
He's probably the most sweetest friend anyone could have..

But then now, the pillar itself is hit! ..siggghhh

Hmm.. I'm bad at dealing with death! but this is for you my friend..

Dear Alex,
I feel like I've known you all my life.. and yes you taught me a lot of life.. Indirectly you played a big role in my life for the past 4 years that I've known you.. I just want you to know, that you shine up my life like the brightest star ever existed.. and it hurts me bad enough to know that, that star is currently losing its brightness..

If I had the chance to meet your dad, I would have thanked for bringing you into this world. He fought a good fight.. but God loves him more that he couldn't bare to see him suffering.. Your dad, is with Jesus now.. where else could be a better place? Physically he has left this earth.. but spiritually, he is always with you.. He doesn't wanna see his only son losing its brightness now.. He has a lot of faith in you.. and just because his not here with you to finish the race.. doesn't mean you have to stop.. He wants to you carry on, just like he did.. and he is very much proud of you, just as we all are..;)

Yes its hard, and I have no idea how it feels.. but like I've told every other person in this world.. You are never alone in this world alrite? God is always by your side.. and so are we.. Keep on going and stay strong!!
We are here with you..always..

Love ya! ..hugsss!!

And this is what God is telling you..

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

No comments:

Post a Comment