Friday, April 8, 2011

The story about the cockroach

Ok the previous post was just to inform.. and now its time to blog..;)

and gosh whats with tumblr.. suddenly, titanic, the notebook and p/s I love you, is on the roll! ..lol.. weird..

Anyway,  I was studying marketing a while ago..when this huge, I repeat H.U.G.E hiddeous looking cockroach..appeared right at my side.. and yes, I screamed.. and screamed.. till my dad came running with a newspaper on his hands to hit it! ..my dad, my hero!! ..=)) ..

but seriously, I realized I'm almost 21 and please please tell me some of you still do scream your lungs out when you see cockroaches!!! ..;((( ...I mean come on, its a natural instinct!! ...its so eeehhwww-ish..so gross ok with that long moustache, and legs!!! ..and if its flyingg.. I tell you its war! ..lol.. how can you not scream..??;p ;p

And yes I do realize, that someday my dad is not going to be there when I scream.. He's not gonna be able to save his "little" girl from the EVIL cockroach.. and you got to learn to stand on your feet, face your fears by yourself...;(

But I remember my memorable day while I was staying in Sunway.. when this cockroach appeared while I was showering.. I obviously can't call my dad to come all the way from Kajang to kill it.. neither can I scream and ask help from my housemate who happens to be this cute russian dude..when I'm halfway shampoo-ing..  my hair..  I assure you, I could have died out of embarrassement.. lol.. but yes, I gathered all the courage I had and killed it with a broom! ..and when it was dead, gosh I was sooo daymm proud of myself..weeeeeee!! I called my mom and told her..;) lol..don't you think we ought to celebrate this joyous occasion? ..hehehe ;p ;p

But then when you're back home.. the fact that your dad will come running for your rescue.. and will always be there for you.. the fear of the cockroach crawls in back.. you take things for granted.. you refuse to stand on your own feet and face the gross little bug!!

So I finally grasped the meaning.. of why is it we loose our dear ones.. why do they leave this earth..  why do they leave us alone! .. Because we learn.. we learn to be independent, to be confident, to be stronger.. to face your fears..;) We learn that nothing is forever.. changes will happen.. that doesn't mean the race is over.. you just have to prepared for the next battle..;)))

So will I kill the next cockroach I see??! ..lol... I doubt.. not as long as my sister is with me.. she influence me alrite.. and yes, believe it or not she's an even scarier-pot than I am.. and shhhhh please don;t tell her I told you! ;p ;p ;p

And ohh, bella's lullaby/River's flow in you is breathtaking.. it can really put you to sleep..;)

Have a great day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment