Friday, April 15, 2011

Lifeless..;p

Ok I know my previous post suppose to be the last..but I'm feeling so bored and lifeless..and not in my studying mood yet for my last paper next week.. will start tonite k! ..I promise..;) and I still can go online till tonite.. so since this is my so-called last post.. allow me to enlighten you about my life,,,at this moment..;p ;p

Ok ok..i found this on my friends blog.. and why not rite?

A - AVAILABLE:..technically yes..but the heart isn't ..lol once I clear it, I'll let you know aite! ..;p
B - BIRTHDAY: ...15th June.. presents pleaseee!! ..;p ;p
C - CRUSHING ON : errmm..for now its CHANNING TATUM! ..;p ;p
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD:..water...;)
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:  hmm..ok this is tough.. but it should be my sister.. lol
F - FAVORITE SONG: ...oh please dont get there.. i have a whole book of it! ..;p
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears!!!
H - HOMETOWN:   KAJANGGGG!! ..XD
I - IN LOVE WITH: woot woott!! ..sensitive question.. ;p ;p
J - JUGGLE: oh well, i should probably stop acting like a clown..and yes i juggle with 2 balls...;)
K - KILLED SOMEONE: if you include ants and mosquitoes..then yes..;p
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: erm to grandma's place, johore! ..;)
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Oreo with chocolates!! ..;)
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2...wish i had MOREE..
O - ONE WISH: ......to live a life according to Jesus! ..
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: the sister...
R- REASON TO SMILE: ...that I'm breathing and all alive..;)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: what the hell ~avril lavigne~
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:11am!! ..heheh slept late last nite k!
V - VEGETABLE(S): Broccoli, tomatoes*if its a vege*, the red spinach..
W - WORST HABIT: carried away with crapping..;p ;p
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: chest..
Y – YOYOS ARE: attached with a long string that somehow doesnt seem like a yo-yo when I play it! ..;(
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: GEMINI!!

Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: JN MRGRT...wakakakaaka..hehehe
What color do you wear most? : Black, pink, white.. lol
What are you listening to? : Kissing you..miranda consgrove
Are you happy with your life right now? : I should be...;(
What is your favorite class in school/college? : I love Expository Writing..in my first sem! ;)
Are you outgoing? : when im in the mood, with the right company! ..;)
Favorite pair of shoes? :wedges..but since i sprained my ankle ..so its flats now..;(
Where do you wish you were right now? :  hmmm...above the sky, touching the stars..;p ;p

THE CANS:
Can you dance? : hahaaha..erm.. occasionally..;p
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? : whhhattt?? lol.. i doubt! ..
Can you whistle? :..nooo!! somethiing that im sure to learn before i leave this earth..
Write with both hands? :I tried.. but its not really working..grrr
Walk with your toes curled: nope again.. gee, i dislike the questions here..lol

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?:  errrmm.. i guess
Do you believe in miracles?: YESSS!!
Do you believe in magic?: Not really.. its actually tricks you've never thought about that others did! ..XD
Love at first sight?:...erm not love, maybe its crushes at first sight..hehe
Do you think there's a Satan: yeapp..
Do you believe in Santa?:..i believe in st nicholas!
Do you know how to swim?:I just flap my hands and legs.. and i tend to move forward.. lol i swin a lil i guess! ..XD
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows :...I might..but then again, it depends on the reward..;p

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: yeapp..
Have you ever asked someone out?:lol...i guess..;p ;p
Have you ever been asked out by someone?:haha..yess..;p ;p
Have you ever been to the ocean?: erm..to the sea and beach..not oceans..
Have you ever painted your nails? : yup, i have!

THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside? : what, you think i carry a thermometer with me all the time? ..;p
What radio station do you listen to? : FLY, MIX, RED
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Ben's in pavilllion..;)
What was the last thing you bought?:erm.. chicken rice for lunch! hehe
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: erm..myself! ..XD

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out? : i didn't know what else to do..hehe
Ever cried yourself to sleep?:....it has medicational treatment k..;p
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? : yeaaapp sighhh
Ever cried over the opposite sex?:hahahaha.. i hate to admit.. but yeah..
Do you cry when you get an injury? :I try not to.. gee i cry a lot! ..grrr

HAPPY SECTION.
Are you a happy person? :I try to be..
What can make you happy? : God, family, friends, movies, swings, musics, blogging...;)
Do you wish you were happier? : Yes..
Can music make you happy? : yeappp...

LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken? : oh you don't wanna know! ..lost count ady! ..;p ;p
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? : well i would have..but they missed it! ..hehe

LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: black.like charcoal black! ..;p ;p
Current piercings?:ears...
Have any tattoos?:..nope, would love to get one though..lol
Eye color?: errr..dark brown, close to black..;)

IN A GIRL/GUY
Favorite eye color:  hmm..doesn't really matter, as long as it has that magnetic effect! ..hehehe
Short or long hair: Short...erm..
Height: Taller than me..XD
Best clothing: errr..if you really want me to answer, its black suit, tux, tie..lol.. but it doesnt really matter i guess..;p

HAVE YOU EVER.
Been to jail:..nope..
Mooned someone: lol...err no..
Thrown up in a store:errmm.. almost..;p
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today : like A LOT!!

THIS OR THAT.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke...
McDonald's or Burger King: McD..
Single or Group Dates: errr..ok tough one.. but i should go with.. single dates..more romantic..;p ;p
Chocolate or Vanilla: if you combine both..they taste better!! ..;p
Strawberries or Blueberries: strawberries!! ..hehe
Meat or Veggies: MEAT!! !
TV or Movie: Movie!!
Guitar or Drums?:ohh crapp.. hmmm both!! surely both.. sigh.. maybe guitar slightly higher..lol
Adidas or Nike: Nike!!
Chinese or Mexican: mexican baby! ..see the name?? ..;p ;p
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn Flakes...;)
Pie or Cake: both!...lol its food man, how can you resist?..;p

hehehe..yes lifeless..;p ;p

But before I leave..
"I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.." ok thats pure bullshit k! ..lol.. who in the world likes to get hurt?? hehehe

one more..
"And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind.. for me it happens all the time!" ...hhehhe..ok this is true..

Ok last one, i promise!
"Cause its you and me..and all other people..and I don't know why.. i can't keep my eyes off you.."

Have a nice day then!

No comments:

Post a Comment